Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 50
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 150488
Applications are now open for the Pfizer_ One Young World Scholarship 2021. This scholarship is designed to honor the outstanding accomplishments and efforts of young people around the world to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Pfizer- OYW Scholarship is awarded to great youths who have demonstrated impact in response to the pandemic by using their motivation and capacity to resolve local and global health challenges.
Furthermore, young people have been central to fighting the pandemic whether by caring for patients on the frontlines, providing awareness and education to their communities and populations at various levels.
Application deadline: 10:00 AM BST, 15 June 2021 (early applications are recommended). Extended: June 29, 2021
Awarding institutions: Pfizer + One Young World
Number of scholarships: 50
One Young World Summit Dates: 22-25 July 2021
- 50 young professionals or leaders will receive digital access to the One Young World Summit 2021 from 22 – 25 July.
- In addition, scholars will join the One Young World Ambassador community, a network of 12,000+ change-makers in over 190 countries.
- Participation in distinct sessions including meetings with Pfizer executives
- 4 Universitas Islam Malang Bachelor Scholarships for Afghan Students in Indonesia
- 21 Sebelos Maret University Bachelor Scholarships for Afghan Students in Indonesia
This scholarship is available to young leaders between the ages of 18 – 30* who have created an impact in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and/or promoting health education and access.
Relevant impact worthy of consideration includes:
- Delivering healthcare to COVID-19 patients.
- Improving awareness of COVID-19 risks and contributing to community safety.
- Supporting the adoption of public policies which protect vulnerable populations and improve health equity.
- Digital solutions to improve access to education and healthcare.
- Initiatives that battle the secondary impacts of the pandemic e.g. responding to increases in joblessness.
- Candidates from various professional backgrounds including; healthcare professionals, social entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, charity leaders, scholars, and community activists are welcome to apply.
- Next to these criteria, successful candidates will demonstrate a readiness to engage with Pfizer professionals.
- Citizens of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online at the link below.
The administrators assess applications on an ongoing basis, so apply as early as possible.
Visit the official link for further information.
You may also look for:
- 30 University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2021/22 in the UK
- CTBUH International Research Seed Funding for Talented Researchers (15,000 USD)
- UNITAR Empowering Women in Afghanistan for the Future of Work
- Walter Massey Fellowship 2021 for Outstanding Scientists and Engineers in USA [fully funded]