Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 900
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 6 Weeks
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 150245
Application is open for UNITAR Leading Inclusive 4IR: Empowering Women in Afghanistan for the Future of Work through the Digital Reskilling program. The United Nations Institute for Training and Research ( UNITAR ) calls for applications to accept 900 females for three cohorts ( 300 females each cohort). after the end of the third cohort, there will be a hackathon and three groups will be awarded.
After the training 50 best candidates will be selected for another study trip program to Abu Dhabi, Japan, India, and Turkey.
Details of UNITAR Empowering Women in Afghanistan for the Future of Work through Digital Reskilling:
Deadline: Sep 1 , 2021 (19:29 AFT)
The third round application period: training will be from September 3rd to October 17th, 2021.
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research ( UNITAR )
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA).
Training period: 6 weeks includes:
- self-paced online courses
- first round: May 31- July 16, 2021
- Second round: July 19
- third round: September 3rd – October 17th, 2021.
- Digital literacy
- working with data
- applications development
- Cybersecurity and network
- AI and machine learning
- Women Empowerment
- Sustainable development Goals
- contextualization in regard to the global trends
Training location: Online
Who can apply?
- Live in Afghanistan
- Hold an Afghanistan nationality
- Be a female
- Represent Afghanistan geographically and sectorally
- Possess a deep interest in Digital Technologies
- Good command of oral and written English
- Keen Passion to learn by doing
- Motivation to succeed in providing a positive impact on society.
How to apply?
- Create an account on survey monkey if you don’t have one already using the link provided below.
- Complete the eligibility criteria survey
- Start, complete and submit the application form
Note: You need to answer the following two questions (100-250 words each answer):
- How will you use this training program to impact your future goals?
- What Motivates you to join this training program?