Opportunity ID 4525
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study All Subjects except Medicine
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 to 4 years
Language of Instruction English
Application is open for Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023 to study a Bachelor program at the Oxford University. If you are a student from low-income countries like Afghanistan and cannot study due to political or political situations or lack of educational facilities, you can apply to the Reach Oxford Scholarship. This scholarship is fully funded that provides tuition fees and some other supports for living expenses and travel costs.
Details of Reach Oxford Scholarship:
- University: Oxford University
- Application deadline to Oxford University: October 15, 2022
- Scholarship Applications for 2023 entry will open in January 2023.
- Scholarship Deadline: February 8, 2023
- Result announcement date: April 2023
- Number of scholarship: 2-3 per year
- Level of study: Bachelor degree
- Duration: 3 or 4 years depending on course length
Field of study: All fields of study except medicine:
- Archaeology and anthropology
- biomedical sciences
- classical archaeology and ancient history
- classics and English
- Classics and modern languages
- Classics and Oriental studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and philosophy
- Earth Science (geology)
- Economics and management
- Engineering Science
- English language and Literature
- English and modern languages
- European and middle eastern languages
- Fine art
- History and economics
- History and English
- History and modern languages
- History and politics
- History of art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Material Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and statistics
- Medicine (graduate entry)
- Modern languages
- Modern languages and linguistics
- Oriental studies
- Philosophy and modern languages
- Philosophy, politics, and economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and theology
- Physics and philosophy
- Psychology, Philosophy, and linguistics
- Religion and oriental studies
- Theology and religion
Reach Oxford Scholarship covers the following expenses:
- Tuition fee
- Living cost grant fee
- One Annual return airfare
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be nationals of countries receiving official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Be applying to an undergraduate program at the University of Oxford and meet the admission requirements.
- Return to his/her home country after their studies
- Financial situation and social commitment will be considered as criteria for selection.
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Cook Islands; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; Pakistan; Palau; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Swaziland; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
- You must apply to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by the 15th of October 2022 and be accepted.
- In January 2023, information on how to apply for a scholarship for 2023 entry will be posted on the official website of Oxford University.
- The selection process for 2023 entry applicants who apply by the 8 February 2023 scholarship deadline will take place in March 2023.
- In April 2023, applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application.
- Scholars will be required to submit an annual report detailing their accomplishments at the University and their extracurricular and social activities.
- Satisfactory academic progress must be made in order to receive the award in future years.
- The University does not have additional funding for those applicants who are not offered a scholarship, so applicants should be aware of the fierce competition for the program.
- If you have been offered deferred entry to an undergraduate program at Oxford and would like to apply for a scholarship, do so in January of the year you plan to enroll (eg in January 2023 if you hold an offer to start in October 2023). Applications for undergraduate scholarships will only be taken into account once.
For more information, please visit the Reach Oxford Scholarship website.