Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration Up To 4 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 11859
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) offers scholarships for international students to study for their master’s degree or doctoral degree and engage them in the world of research. The Kaust scholarships will cover full tuition fees, living expenses, housing, medical insurance, and a monthly allowance for four to five years of MS/Ph.D. degree. Anyone who meets the eligibility and has excellent academic achievements and language proficiency or studied their degree in the English language can apply.
Application open: August 15, 2021
Deadline: 15 January 2022
Duration: 4 to 5 years
Location: Saudi Arabia
Required language: English
Benefits of the KAUST:
- Tuition fees.
- Allowance of about 20000 to 30000 Dollars (annually) allocated for living allowance and will be paid based on the applicant’s qualification and achievements during the study.
- Health insurance.
- Replacement support.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degrees.
- Applicants must have held a good GPA (3.7 out of 4.0).
- Must be proficient in the English language. (TOEFL 79, IELTS 6.0). Applicants who are studied their degree in an accredited university or institute in the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand are not needed to submit the language proficiency document.
- Having a GRE score is desired but not mandatory.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- University transcript and diploma.
- Three recommendation letters from your previous degree professor.
- Update CV.
- English language proficiency documents (TOEFL, IELTS).
- GRE scores (optional).
- Personal statement about 750 words, including academic background, willingness, and intentions to the field of study, academic plans, and career objectives.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online.
Note: The recommendation letter must be uploaded directly by the recommenders.
For further details and info, please have a look at the KAUST website