Opportunity ID 12923
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
No. of Opportunity 130
Fields of study STEM
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 to 6 Months
Language of Instruction English
Applications are now open for the Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) all year round. VSRP is an exciting internship opportunity intended to offer research experience for outstanding and inspired international students. The students can undertake research projects in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Additionally, they will collaborate with faculty in world-class facilities, provide new information to publish in journals, and help foster solutions that impact society.
VSRP Internship Important Details
VSRP Internship Deadline: Open All Year
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 3-6 Months
Number of Opportunity: 130
Funding Type: Fully-funded
Benefits of VSRP Internship
This internship program is a fully-funded opportunity for international applicants covering the followings:
- Monthly stipend of USD 1000
- Private Bedroom/bathroom
- Visa and Travel costs fee
- Health insurance
- Social and cultural activities
- Access to core laboratories and significant research and community facilities
Who can Apply?
Applicants who wish to apply for the VSRP Internship should meet the following requirements:
- Be a 3rd-year bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree student
- Must not be current Ph.D. candidates
- Provide a GPA of 3.5 out of 4
- Possess solid verbal and written English Skills (TOEFL iBT 79 / IELTS 6.5 recommended)
Applicants must prepare and submit the following documents:
- Official transcript (s)
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation letter from a faculty member
- A Passport with a minimum of six months of validity
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
The KAUST Selection Committee will evaluate all applications against the following criteria:
- After submitting all required documents or application packages, the selection committee will review submitted applications and may contact the applicants for ZOOM interviews with the faculty member. This interview discusses the applicant’s academic performance, research background, and interest in the internship.
- Selected applicants will receive an invitation to a ZOOM interview with the Office of Admissions to discuss any questions that applicants may have about life at KAUST and hear more about the applicant.
- Applicants will receive an acceptance letter email after the interview sessions if approved.
- Finally, a travel advisor will contact the applicant to help with a smooth relocation to the KAUST campus.
How to Apply for the VSRP Internship?
All Applicants should prepare the required documents and submit their application package for their chosen research program. Please note that each research program has its separate ‘Apply’ button. Enter teh Apply Now tab below to access to programs.
For more details VSRP Internship, please visit the official website of KAUST – King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
Check More Opportunities: