Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSNot Required
Fields of study All
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 3 4 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 101439
The University of Bristol offers scholarships for international students to undertake their undergraduate degrees in a wide number of fields offered by the university.
Scholarships are on offer for its qualifying courses starting September 2021, and will be offered to prospective international students for all years of undergraduate study taking place at the University of Bristol. Would you like to study at one of the top ten UK universities? If yes, grab this fantastic opportunity.
Application deadline: 29 March 2021 (10 am UK Time)
Country: United Kingdom
Fields of study: Any field excepting Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science
- The scholarship awards for undergraduate international students are worth £5,000 and £10,000 and only cover tuition fees unless otherwise stated.
- The scholarship awarding is subject to satisfactory alignment during the entire program and fulfillment of and compliance with its terms and conditions.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate their ability to cover other costs of study and living expenses in the UK as these factors are important in visa application and obtaining process.
To qualify for the University’s undergraduate scholarships, candidates must:
- be applying to any undergraduate full-time discipline at the University of Bristol, with the exception of those mentioned above;
- commence their undergraduate program in September 2021;
- have the status of an overseas student for fee-paying purposes regardless of nationality;
- not have already received other funding which would be equal to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
Successful applicants will be contacted regarding the result on or before 26 April 2021. Unsuccessful applicants will receive notification shortly after.
- University of Alberta 2021-22 Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students in Canada
- UCA & DAAD Scholarships in Germany
- 50 University of New Castle ‘Global Leaders Scholarships’ (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- ‘Young Asian Leaders’ Scholarships at Carnegie Mellon University in Australia
How to apply?
Applicants should apply for this scholarship using the online international scholarships application form.
You need to read the application guidance carefully and completely, then prepare your application information and submit it online. You should have applied for a course at the university before you apply for this scholarship.
Read the full information here.
For more details of the scholarship, you may visit the University of Bristol website.
Want to explore further outstanding domestic and global opportunities, click HERE.