Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSPTE AcademicCambridge qualification
No. of Opportunity 10
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 1 2 Years
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 146370
About the scholarship
Monash University offers ten master’s scholarships to outstanding students to pursue a Master of Commerce program in Australia. The scholarships are offered to both Australian and overseas students for the academic year of 2021-22 and provide funding to cover students’ tuition fees and living allowance. Moreover, the program will prepare students for a Ph.D. degree or an academic career in the future by providing a thorough academic foundation and research skills and expertise during the semesters.
Application period: 30 April – October 15, 2021
Number of scholarships: 10
Study level: Master
Duration: Up to 2 years (depending upon previous qualifications)
Mode of study: full and part-time
Program: Master of Commerce (MCom)
- The scholarship value is 29,000$ awarded toward covering tuition fees and allowance.
- To renew the scholarship students must maintain at least an Average weighted mark of 70 in each semester.
- International students or permanent Australian residents (foreign nationals) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be enrolled or plan to enroll in a Master of Commerce Degree at the university.
- Students must meet the minimum entry requirements to the university such as holding an undergraduate degree. See here for more information.
- Candidates should have strong academic backgrounds and be high achievers.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements for studying at Monash University.
The selection process for these scholarships is highly competitive. Applicants will be selected based on their academic excellence/achievements, passion for finance research career and interview performance.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online directly to the faculty. Shortlisted candidates will have a 30-minute interview with a panel formed by the program director.
There are two intakes: February intake and July intake.
- Copy of passport
- Proof of competency in English language
- Copy of documents listed in the entry requirements for the program
- Official translation of documents if they are not in English
For more information about the scholarship and to help you prepare better for application, you are advised to refer to the university’s official website.