Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Textile And Ready Made Clothing Technology
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction EnglishGerman
Opportunity ID 6859
DAAD offers scholarships through DAAD scholarship development-related fields (EPOS) for international students to study Textile and Ready-Made Clothing Technology at the University of Technische Universitat Dresden for the academic year 2024/2025
The Technische Universitat Dresden dates back to the Technische Bildungsanstalt Dresden, which is one of the largest and best universities in Germany; TU Dresden is now a multidisciplinary university, offering humanities, science, and medicine.
Textile and Ready-Made Clothing Technology Course focus:
The program focuses on three different objectives:
- First: those applicants who understand the field of expertise in its complexity, and are acquainted with highly innovative fields of research, the main focus of the program is on the world’s leading textile machinery manufacturers in Germany and the processing of textile high-performance materials for technical applications, qualified students will be entered for the Ph.D. program.
- Second: graduates will work in classical textile and clothing industries, and mainly the focus of the course will be in technical applications.
- Third: the course consists of 12 compulsory modules, which are offered during the first three semesters and the first six weeks of the fourth semester.
Details of scholarships:
DAAD Scholarships offer full coverage of expenses. For information about the DAAD scholarship, click here
- For DAAD Application: 1.10.2022
- For self-finance (Non-EU Applicants): 31 December 2022
The program is open for applicants who are:
- Leading technical functions, including managing and marketing the textile, clothing and ready-made clothing industries.
- Expert in education and research institutions as well as in agencies and government departments of developing countries
- working with national or international organizations. At least about two years
Level of study: Master’s degree
- The applicant’s academic background must be in Mechanical Engineering, Textile Engineering, Textile Technology, Ready-Made Clothing Engineering, Ready-Made Clothing Technology, and Textile Finishing.
- Have two years of work experience in the related field
- The applicant’s graduation year must not be more than 6 years
- Have German language skill minimum DSH 2 or Test DaF (level 4) for October 2023. German language skill: DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 to start the course at TU Dresden; at the time of application German skills at completed level A2 are required. In addition, German language courses at level B1 are highly recommended.
Degree awarded: Master of Science
Duration: two years with 6 months for preparation of German language
- Application form
- passport photo
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of passport or identity card
- High school diploma
- University diploma and transcript
- Note: all documents must be translated into German and English.
- DAAD application form
- Current proof of German language
How to apply:
Fill out the online application form on Uniassist, using the application button, then print the application form, sign and send them with other documents to address below:
Technische Universität Dresden
c/o uni-assist e.V.
Those who obtained their degrees from Germany should submit their documents to :
Technische Universität Dresden
Institut für Textilmaschinen und Textile Hochleistungswerkstofftechnik (ITM)
Dr.-Ing. Kathrin Pietsch
Note: when applicants register online, they will receive an application number. Submit your documents with this application form to the university and you need to mention the application whenever you contact the university.
For more information, please visit the university website.