Opportunity ID 13799
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
No. of Opportunity 8
Fields of study Education Management
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 years
Language of Instruction English
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and Egyptian Al Alfi Foundation are offering a scholarship opportunity for students to pursue their postgraduate degrees in International education management in Germany and Egypt. The program runs for six semesters with attendance and online learning phases. The scholarship will cover the applicant’s tuition, enrolment, and administrative fees. Besides, studying applicants can work as well. Applicants can apply for self-funded study or for Scholarship to study at The University of Halwan and Ludwigsburg University of Education.
Host institutions: The Ludwigsburg University of Education and Helwan University
Location: Ludwigsburg, Germany and Cairo, Egypt
Duration: 3 years (6 Semesters)
Level of study: Postgraduate
Start Date of Program: 1st October with scholarship
Application Starts: 1 January 2024
Admission Application Deadline:15 March 2024 (23:59 CET)
DAAD Scholarship Deadline: To Be Announced (TBA)
Start of Study: Winter semester 2024 (attendance phase in October)
Teaching Language: English
Sponsored by: German Academic Exchange Services (EPOS Scholarship) and Egyptian Al Alfi foundation.
Benefits of the EPOS scholarship:
The DAAD scholarship provides great funding for the duration of the study program that includes the following:
- Monthly allowance 861 Euros for masters degree
- Health insurance
- Travel cost
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
Benefits of the Program for 2023
- Work opportunity
- 22000 € each semester tuition fee with an additional charge of enrollment and administrative fee of each semester.
- Applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree.
- Must be proficient in English – Level B2 CEFR (TOEFL IBT 79, IELTS 6).
- Must have at least two years of professional work experience.
- Applicants must be applied from an educational area of any development cooperation field.
- Must be interested in learning in international settings.
- UCA & DAAD Scholarships in Germany
- British Council ‘Scholarships for Women in STEM’ 2022 to Study at Leading UK Universities
- 105 MIEM Master Scholarship Program for International Students at the University of Paris
- ‘Master’s in Materials Science’ Scholarship Program at the University of Rennes, France
- Chinese Government Scholarship – Bilateral Program 2022 at Zhejiang University
- Chinese Government Scholarship for Master and PhD Students at Dalian University of Technology
- DAAD will select applicants of scholarships
- Successful applicants will receive their admission letter by May of the current year
- Applicants are advised to apply for private sources of funding/scholarships.
- INEMA application form
- Update CV (use the available sample form)
- Academic degree certificate and transcript.
- School diploma
- Recommendation letter from your employer with a signature and recent date.
- Letter of motivation about two pages with a personal signature.
- Passport copy (information page)
- Other supporting documents will be asked for.
Note: the documents should be in English or German
EPOS scholarship requirements:
- Applicants must not have obtained their degree more than six years
- Applicants must provide their current employment proof.
Required documents for EPOS scholarship:
- DAAD application form
- Proof of your employment.
- Recommendation letter from the last institution applicants attended with official letterhead, stamp, recent date, signature.
Related scholarship opportunity:
- – KAAD scholarship
- Kazakhstan Scholarship for International Students in 2023 (Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D.)
How to apply:
Download the application form, fill it out and submit it along with other documents to Ms. Claudia Iffland: email@example.com
Visit the INEMA website for further details
Applicants who wish to apply for an EPOS scholarship, have to fulfill the following additional requirement:
- It Should not be more than six years from their graduation from University.
- All EPOS applications will be made available to the DAAD and are to be addressed to Ms. Claudia Iffland, inema(at)ph-ludwigsburg.de only.
Applications sent to the DAAD or via the DAAD portal will NOT be considered.
Visit the Scholarship for Afghanistan website for more opportunities.