Opportunity ID 8431
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study All Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction EnglishGerman
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) accepts applications for 2024-2025 for Master studies for All-Academic Discipline scholarships offered to international students interested in pursuing postgraduate studies in Germany. International students who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for this opportunity.
If you are dreaming of studying in Germany and pursuing your academic goals, the DAAD Scholarship is an excellent opportunity to make your aspirations a reality. This fully funded scholarship of DAAD covers all your expenses, including family costs, allowing you to focus on your education, whether it is engineering, social sciences, or any other field of study.
So don’t miss this incredible chance to experience world-class education and cultural immersion. Start your application today and unlock the doors to a brighter future with the DAAD Scholarship for Master Studies for All Discipline offered for the academic year 2024-2025!
Details of DAAD Scholarship:
Fields of study: All Disciplines
Start of Application: July 1, 2023
Selection date: January 2024
Start of lessons: October 2024
Location: Boone Germany
Instruction language: German and English
Type: Fully Funded
Level of study:
- Postgraduate or Master’s degree program
- One year of study as part of a second or master’s degree completed in your home country
Duration: 10-24 months
Benefits of the DAAD scholarship for All Disciplines:
- Monthly payment of 943 Euro for your living expenses and a
- Health insurance, including (accident and personal liability)
- Travel expenses ( for Afghanistan, 900- 1175 Euro based on the duration of your stay in Germany). For other countries, check HERE
- One-off study fee of 460 euro for DAC countries and 260 Euro for other countries
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for family members
- Online learning German Language preparation course fee for 6 months after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter before start of visiting Germany
- If applicants start their study in German language and required to start the preparation language, the DAAD will decide whether to fund participation and for how long depending on German Language skills and projects.
- The allowance for learning the German language during the scholarship period will be available for each person.
- Payment of online language course
- TestDAf fee will be paid after receiving the scholarship
Note: DAAD scholarship does not cover the tuition fees.
Who can apply to All Discipline Scholarships:
Applicants should meet the following criteria to apply to Master of All Discipline Scholarship:
- Applicants must be graduated (Bachelor, Diploma or comparable academic degree)
- For those applicants who have studied artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD provides subject-specific scholarship
- Applicants’ graduation must not be more than six years
- Applicants resident in Germany must not be more than 15 months
- All applicants must obtain and submit an admission letter from the host university before the scholarship-supported study begins.
- If the degree program contains a study period or work placement for several months, only in the following condition will the scholarship be available;
- The study must be in alignment with the scholarship objective
- The study program must not be launched in the applicant’s home country
- Language proficiency:
- Applicants need to submit a language certificate (eg: DSH or TestDaf for German studying and English certificate)
- English required certificate: TOEFL IBT 79, IELTS 6.5
- Those applicants who do not have a language certificate can have a language test with DAAD lecturers.
- If applicable, relevant internship or experience.
Prepare the following documents to apply for German DAAD Scholarship
- Diplomas and credits proof
- Online application form
- A full CV in tabular form- a maximum of 3 pages
- motivation letter, a statement about your personal and academic reasons for the planned study project in Germany (Motivation letter, 1-3 pages (to be uploaded un ‘study project/motivation’ in the DAAD portal when you apply.
- Admission letter of the study program at host university in Germany. If you have not received the admission letter during the application period, you must submit it before the start of funding.
- Applicants planning to do a second or Master’s degree program in Germany , must submit the form Information about your preferred master programmes on DAAD portal
- Applicants planning to spend time studying in Germany as part of a second or Master’s degree program abroad, must submit proof that credits obtained in Germany will be recognized by their home university.
- University diploma and transcript.
- Valid Language skills proof. ( English, TOEFL iBT min 79, IELTS min 6.5, TOEFL home edition or IELTS indicator are also accepted. Submit it on the DAAD portal even if the university does not require proof of language skills.
- other documents that you think is important such as an Employment certificate, extracurricular activities
- a copy of the passport
- copy of school diploma and transcript (with all individual grades and annual examination including an explanation of the grading system )
- School leaving certificate with all individual grades
- A recent reference letter from a university lecturer must be included the applicant’s qualifications; the reference must have been hand-signed, with no digital or scanned signature.
- Translation of documents in German or English language
- Explanation of grading system (to be uploaded in the portal under “University degree certificates”)
Note: applicants must translate their documents in German or English
How to apply:
Applicants can apply online via the DAAD portal linked below;
- prepare your document and scan your paper documents.
- register on the daad portal,
- request for a reference, download the form and send it to your referees by email
- apply online on DAAD portal (fill the application form, and prepare all documents and submit them in portal)
- send the reference letters by post
Note: your application will only be considered if you submit all the required documents and fulfill the eligibility requirements.
Please read the notes on applying in the portal here
Apply also to :
- DAAD Scholarship for Master’s and PhD Degrees in Development-Related Courses in Germany
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation- DAAD Scholarships for International Students
- Mexican Government Scholarship for Afghanistan and International students
Post address: only for reference
For further information, please visit the DAAD scholarship website