Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction Spanish
Opportunity ID 3542
Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE) and Higher Education Institutions offer Mexican scholarships for International students from 180 countries to pursue their master’s degree, Ph.D. or specialization, and postgraduate research in Mexico. This is a fully-funded scholarship program that students from different countries can apply now.
Fields of study: There are almost all fields of studies in 70 higher education institutions included in this scholarship. here is the complete list of programs.
Application period: June 20th– July 24, 2022
Review: July 15- August 12, 2022
Result Notification: August 15- 23, 2022
Starting period of Program: August 26 – December 6, 2022
Level of study and its duration:
- Bachelor 4 years
- Specialization: 1 year
- Master’s degree: 2 year
- PhD: Duration 3- 4 years
- Medical specialization and sub-specialization: Duration 3 years
90 Mexican institutions are participating in this scholarship program. here is the complete list of institutions
Benefits of the scholarship:
Mexico scholarship covers the necessary expenses:
- Monthly allowance of approximately for bachelor’s and master’s degrees 11700 Mexican Pesos and 14565 Mexican Pesos for Doctoral studies.
- Tuition fee and registration fee
- Resident permission
- Round Trip Cost
- Medical Insurance
- Mexican Visa
Who is eligible?
- Have bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree according to the level of the program requested
- Have at least an average grade point of 80 % in a recent degree obtained.
- Is admitted in a Mexican University listed in this announcement
- Be a national of one of 180 countries listed HERE
- Is living outside of Mexico at the time of application.
- The program the applicant select should have a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
Please read the complete requirements on the guideline linked below.
Applicants can apply online through the online application system of Mexico which is called SIGCA.
Required documents (Translation in Spanish Needed)
- Application form
- Letter of commitment to return to your home country
- Motivation letter: explaining the reason why you are carrying out this study or research.
- Admission letter from the university
- CV (Maximum 3 pages)
- Latest degree certificate
- Latest degree transcript
- Birth certificate
- Passport or ID card with photo and signature
- Medical certificate: Issued by a private or public medical institution
- If Spanish is not the mother language of the applicant, must submit a copy of proof of advanced knowledge of the Spanish language issued by any university or educational center for its accreditation, which guarantees a minimum level of B2, within the Common Framework European Reference.
- Truth letter that you tell the truth.
- 2000 Scholarships to Study in India (SII Scholarships)
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen, Netherlands (Fully Funded)
- University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships for Graduate studies 2022-23