Opportunity ID 12744
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Webster Vienna Private University provides the number of scholarships at different levels for international students to conduct their bachelor’s or master’s degrees. Students with financial needs and good grades in their latest degree can apply for this scholarship.
Level of stud: Bachelor and Master degree
- First-round deadline: 30 April 2020
- Second round deadline: 30 June 2020
Location: Vienna, Austria
- Bachelor degree: 4 years
- Master degree: 2 years
Number of scholarships: 10
- 20000 Euros for bachelor degree
- 10000 Euros for Master degree
- 15000 Euros for a bachelor’s degree.
- 8000 Euros for a Master’s degree.
- 10000 Euros for Bachelor degree
- 5000 Euros for a Master’s degree.
- Applicants must have at least a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants with excellent academic background and achievements.
- Must be proficient in the English language. (writing and speaking)
- Proof of financial documents in English
- Motivational letter focused on financial aspects.
- Online application form.
- Essays about one of the following topics About 1000 to 1200 words.:
- Many students at Webster Vienna Private University have cultural heritage, skill, or talent that defines them and enriches the lives of their peers.
- Most people believe that we learn from our mistakes. Write down about any situation or experience where you learned from your failure. Describe the situation, what was your reaction, and how you learned from this experience and mistakes.
- Letter of admission.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can provide their documents and apply through the online application portal.
For more information and details, please have a glance at the scholarship website
For any question, please contact email@example.com
Bachelor and Master Scholarships:
- Shandong University Undergraduate Scholarship for International students
- Water Resources and Environmental Management, Master Program in Germany
- Renewable Energy Master Program in Germany
- 2020 Admission is open at Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE) for Bachelor programs
- DAAD Scholarship for Master’s Program Infrastructure Planning (MIP) in Germany