Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Science Of Happiness
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 16581
How much happiness is essential in our life, and how can we find it through some ideas? Do you look for an online course to know about some ideas in the related area?
The science of happiness online course is developed by the University of Berkeley and provides essential ideas related to happiness and how we could find some. The first MOOC of the science of happiness is to teach the ground-breaking science of positive psychology, which is exploring the deeply meaningful and happy life. Participants will involve with provocative and practical science lessons. The course provides practical strategies for tapping into nurturing their own happiness. Interested participants who are looking for a free online course on learning positive psychology based on principles and practices for a happy and meaningful life are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Duration: 11 weeks (4 to 5 hours weekly)
- Course Cost: Free but with limited access
- Certificate Price: 169 USD Dollars
- Program developer: University of California Berkeley
- Program provider: edX
- Field: Social science
- Level of study: Introduction
- Instruction language: English
- Video transcript: English
- Course instruction: Dacher Keltner and Emiliana Simon-Thomas
- Course Start Date: Available Now
- Free access to this course will expire on: January 12, 2023
What will participants will?
After completion of the course, you will be familiar with the following phenomenon:
- The deep meaning of happiness and its importance.
- How to develop the level of happiness in our-self deeply and foster happiness in others.
- Impact of social connection, kindness, and community in our happiness.
- Impact of mental habits in making happiness.
Director, Greater Good Science Center • University of California Berkeley
Science Director, Greater Good Science Center • University of California Berkeley
How to apply?
If you’re interest, click the apply now button and start the course now.
For more information about The Science of Happiness free online course, please visit edX’s website.
More opportunities you may be eligible for:
- Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) Visiting Research Fellowship
- Shining a Light International Photography Contest in USA
- Agribusiness, Value Chains, and Consumers in GFS free online course
- Harvard University Free Online Course on Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies
- Free Online TOEFL Test Preparation Course