Opportunity ID 13833
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully FundedPartially Funded
Language of Instruction English
Today more than 10000 universities and institutes of higher education who are in top ranking teaching in English and accept applicants with high and good score of TOEFL. Those students who are dreaming of studying, live, or work abroad, in an outstanding university or organization, they need to take a good TOEFL score that is acceptable worldwide for making important decisions. So if you are looking for a free course to take preparation for the TOEFL test, then have a look at the details.
Free TOEFL Test Preparation course is developed for English learners to advanced their skills and enable them to pass their TOEFL exam successfully. This course is designed by the experts who create, administer, and score the TOEFL test. This course is provided to assist the students in achieving a top score. They will be guided through each section (writing, speaking, listening, and reading). Moreover, they will be familiar with the questions you may face on the exam day. The course contains, video, sample questions with explanations, short tests with the collaboration of boards discussions, access to past test materials, response for your practice tests, free resources and discount test preparations and will access to valuable insider tips to could help you to make a significant score in TOEFL test.
More details about TOEFL preparation course:
- Course provider: edX
- Course cost: Free with limited access
- Certificate cost: 49 Dollars
- Instruction language: English
- Duration: 6 weeks (2-4 hours per week)
- Start date: Available Now
- Limited Access to this course will expire soon
- Location: Online
- Instructors: Faye Weidner, Cynthia Newman, Insook Chung, Molly Palmer, Shawn Gorman and Michael Knab
What will you learn?
by completing TOEFL preparation course, you will learn the following:
- How to get better at using the English language
- How to successfully complete the Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing portions of the TOEFL iBT test
- Advice for getting ready for the TOEFL iBT test
- Scoring system for the TOEFL iBT test
- How to apply your TOEFL iBT scores to get a job, go to university, get a visa, or get a scholarship
- Time management methods for the test
- Where to find more information on the TOEFL iBT test
- How to sign up to take the TOEFL iBT test
Who takes the TOEFL test?
- Anyone who wants to study in a good institution abroad.
- Anyone who plans to apply for a scholarship or professional diploma.
- Students who wish to track their progress.
- Anyone who is applying for visas.
How to apply:
Register yourself, activate your account, and join the classes anytime from anywhere.
For more details about the Free Online TOEFL Test Preparation Course, please visit the course website.
You may also be interested in these opportunities:
- UN Global Compact SDG Innovation Accelerator for Young Professionals 2023
- Mahindra Humanities Center Postdoctoral Fellowship at Harvard University in USA
- Free Online Course on ‘Sustainable Cities’ by SDG Academy
- Draper Hills Summer Fellows Program at Stanford University
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Tsinghua University 2023
- Cell Biology Mitochondria Free Online Course by Harvard University