Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
Duration 4 Weeks
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 13974
Today’s workplaces are rife with stress, anxiety, and burnout: 80% of employees report experiencing stress at work, and over half say they need assistance in learning how to manage it. While many businesses may believe that high levels of stress are unavoidable and even praiseworthy, research indicates that excessive stress is bad for our health and performance, causes burnout, and harms an organization’s culture as a whole.
This course provides evidence-based methods for strengthening our well-being in the face of difficulties and increasing our ability to cope with stress. It clarifies the biological and psychological effects of stress, assists you in differentiating between detrimental and beneficial types of workplace stress, and offers techniques for managing stress in a healthy and beneficial manner.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Cost: Course is free but with limited access ( You can get a verified certificate for 199 USD)
- Institution: University of California, Berkely
- Area: business and management
- Level: introductory
- Instruction language: English
- Free access to this course will expire on: November 30, 2022
- Dacher Keltner: Director, Greater Good Science Center • UC Berkeley
- Emiliana Simon-Thomas: Science Director, Greater Good – Science Center • UC Berkeley
You will learn the following:
- How stress can lower our performance and well-being at work, and harm our organization.
- what are the differences between healthy and toxic stress and how you can leverage healthy stress for success.
- The advantages of mindfulness to help you build resilience to stress, as well as innovation and team spirit at work
- Research-based strategies to cultivate mindfulness within yourself and your organization
How to apply?
You can start the course now through the link below
To learn more about Mindfulness and Resilience to Stress at Work Online course, please refer to edX’s website.
More opportunities may catch your interest:
- 2023 Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) Program for International School Students in the U.S.
- Introduction to programming in C Specialization free online course
- United Nation Young Professionals Program (UN YPP)
- Python and Java Script Free Online Course
- International Peace Scholarship for Women in USA and Canada