Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 21638
Duke University offers programming in C fundamentally for anyone who is engaging in solving complex problems by writing computer programs. In this case, participants will learn to improve algorithms systematically and read and write the C code to implement them. Moreover, the course will help the participants to conduct a career in software development or other computational programs. Besides, participants who can complete the course successfully will consider by admission as a demonstration of their skill and enhance their master’s application to Duke’s Pratt School of Engineering.
During the course, participants will work on projects, including writing a sorting algorithm and writing program to utilize Monte Carlo simulation to calculate poker hand probabilities.
- Program developer: Duke University
- Course organizer: Coursera
- Type of course: Free online course
- Level of study: Beginner level
- Duration: 5 months (5 hours weekly)
- Location: Online
- Course Start Date: Available Now
- Instruction language: English
- Andrew D. Hilton
- Genevieve M Lipp
- Anne Bracy
Skills participants will gain:
After completion of the course participants will learn the skills below:
- Software Development Process
- Software Engineering
- C Programming
- Computer Programming
- Programming Language Concepts
- Problem Solving
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Writing, running and fixing code in C
- Pointers, arrays, and recursion
- Interacting with the system and managing memory
- Shareable Specialization and Course Certificates
- Self-Paced Learning Option
- Course Videos & Readings
- Practice Quizzes
- Assignments with Peer Feedback
- Quizzes with Feedback
- Graded Programming Assignments
How the specialization works?
- A course specialization covers courses to assists the students in developing a skill. To start, enroll in the specialization directly.
- The course contains a hands-on project to work practically.
- After completion of the projects and course contains, applicants will receive a certificate to use it for finding a suitable job and professional network.
For more information about , please refer to Coursera’s website.
You may also be eligible for these opportunities:
- United Nation Young Professionals Program (UN YPP)
- Python and Java Script Free Online Course
- International Peace Scholarship for Women in USA and Canada
- MA in Policy Economics program at the Williams College for Developing Countries
- UCI Free Online Course on Effective Problem-Solving & Decision-Making