Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study MBA
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 1 Year
Language of Instruction English
Application is open for Boustany Foundation MBA Cambridge Scholarships. The Cambridge Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the world’s unparalleled business programs, taught at one of the most prestigious universities. Scholarship beneficiaries become members of Pembroke College, one of the most highly recognized colleges in the world.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is awarded once every two years for a one-year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
Location: United Kingdom
Submission deadline: 15th May 2022
Institution: Cambridge University
Level of study: Master
Duration: one year
Scholarship award start date: Autumn class 2022
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees amounting to £30,000
- Travel and lodging expenses regarding internships
Candidates with these criteria are eligible:
- Having extraordinary academic achievements
- Demonstrating remarkable promise and commitment to the study program
- University of Malang (UM) Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships for Afghan Students in Indonesia
- India ICCR Scholarships for Afghanistan – all degrees (Fully Funded)
- Japan Govt. Scholarship for Master Degree Program in Marine Plastics Abatement at AIT, Thailand
- Schwarzman Scholarship program in China for Master Degree (Fully-funded)
- Boustany Foundation Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2021-22
the MBA scholarship can be granted to candidates from any country, but priority is given to the nationals of Lebanon.
Candidates may apply to the scholarship after receiving an admission offer from the Cambridge MBA program.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to send of their CV with a photograph, GMAT scores, and letter of acceptance from the university to [email protected]
Boustany Foundation will invite Only shortlisted applicants to attend an interview with the foundation. Then, one candidate will be awarded the scholarship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Selected scholars will undertake a two-month unpaid internship with the foundation. The internship will be on projects of various kinds and associated with the Foundation’s activities and those of its partner.
Note: the foundation will pay the travel and housing expenses incurred by the internship.
1 Avenue des Citronniers
Email: [email protected]
for more info about the scholarship details, please have a a look at the program website
- International Fellowships in Urban Studies by Urban Studies Foundation
- Denmark PhD Scholarships in Economics
- DAAD Scholarship for Master’s Degree and PhD in Development-Related Courses in Germany
- Boustany Foundation MBA Harvard Scholarship