Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study MBA
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 1 Year
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 12672
Application is open for Boustany Foundation MBA Cambridge Scholarships. The Cambridge Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the world’s unparalleled business programs, taught at one of the most prestigious universities. Scholarship beneficiaries become members of Pembroke College, one of the most highly recognized colleges in the world.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is awarded once every two years for a one-year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
- Location: United Kingdom
- Submission deadline: 15th May 2023
- Result Notification: June 2023
- Institution: Cambridge University
- Level of study: Master
- Duration: 1 year
Scholarship award start date: Autumn class 2023
The scholarship covers:
- • Financial assistance covering 75% of the cost of tuition
- Travel and lodging expenses regarding internships
Candidates with these criteria are eligible:
- Having extraordinary academic achievements
- Demonstrating remarkable promise and commitment to the study program
- the MBA scholarship can be granted to candidates from any country, but priority is given to the nationals of Lebanon.
- Candidates may apply to the scholarship after receiving an admission offer from the Cambridge MBA program.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to send the following documents to the email address below:
- CV with a photograph
- GMAT scores
- Letter of acceptance from the university
Boustany Foundation will invite Only shortlisted applicants to attend an interview with the foundation. Then, one candidate will be awarded the scholarship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Selected scholars will undertake a two-month unpaid internship with the foundation. The internship will be on projects of various kinds and associated with the Foundation’s activities and those of its partner.
Note: The foundation will pay the travel and housing expenses incurred by the internship.
Submission Email: [email protected]
To learn more about Cambridge University MBA Scholarship by Boustany Foundation, please refer to Boustany Foundation’s website.
- Pakistan 4500 Scholarships for Afghanistan (3rd phase of Allama Iqbal Scholarships)
- 2022 ‘Honjo International Scholarship Foundation’ Scholarships – Japan
- Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) Research Internship Program in Japan
- Korea Development Institute (KDI) Master Degree and PhD Scholarships 2023
- Russian Government Scholarships for Master’s Degree in 500 Russian Universities