Opportunity ID 13984
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Happiness At Work
Opportunity Type : Self Funded
Language of Instruction English
The Foundation of Happiness at Work Free Online Course registeration is now open and this course explains what it means to be happy at work, why it matters, and how to cultivate it.
It begins by defining happiness and arguing that happiness at work improves individual employee and organizational performance by increasing innovation, productivity, engagement, retention, and work quality. It then delves into the key factors associated with workplace happiness, focusing on practices such as gratitude, developing a strong sense of purpose, and forming authentic, cooperative connections with others. The course will also address common barriers to workplace happiness, both individually and culturally.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Time commitment required: 2-3 hours/week
- Institution: University of California, Berkely
- Area: business and management
- Level: Introductory
- Instruction language: English
- Course Start Date: 24 July 2023
- Course Price: Free with limited access, but you have to pay for the certificate ($199)
- Free Access to Course Material will expire on: 21 August 2023
You will learn:
- The personal, social and professional advantages of happiness at work
- How to identify barriers and pitfalls to achieving happiness at work
- A series of research-backed, practical ways to boost happiness at work
- Strategies for evaluating levels of happiness within an organization
How to Apply?
Apply using the following link:
For further details about The Foundation of Happiness at Work Free Online Course, please visit edX’s website.