Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study International Relations And European Integration
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
If you are a student from ODS countries such as Afghanistan, Egypt, India, Iran, Nepal, and etc, with a bachelor’s degree and seeking to get a diploma in International relations, you can apply to Estonian School of Diplomacy Scholarship. This is fully funded scholarships that cover your monthly expenses, accommodation, and tuition fee. You can study International relations and European Integration for 2 semesters The training and short courses degree will take place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn, and lasts for 9 months in two semesters.
Estonian School Of Diplomacy Scholarship Program
- Ministry of Foreign affairs
- Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD)
Deadline for Estonia School of Diplomacy Scholarship program: August 3, 2020
Result announcement: August 10, 2020
Arrival date: October 10-11, 2020
Duration: 9 months
Program period: October 2020- June 2021
Field of study: International relations and European Integration
Benefits of ESD Scholarship:
- Tuition fees
- An allowance of 450.00 euro monthly
- Accommodation in Tallinn
- Health insurance
- Visa and Estonian residence permit costs
Note: travel costs are not covered.
Related: Read About and apply at Master Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Program for Public Policy and Good Governance (DAAD PPGG) in Germany
- Must be from one of eligible countries for overseas development assistance(ODA):
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iran; Nepal, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Morocco, Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Tunisia.
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Not be more than 35 years old
- English Language Proficiency
- At least one year of employment by the foreign or civil service of their country and be currently working.
- Commitment and willingness to learn about international relations related disciplines.
- Preference will be given to those who are willing to continue their professional careers to serve their community
- Be collaborative, hardworking, and prepared to study in a multicultural environment.
- ESD application form with a passport-sized photo attached
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- A personal statement to explain your related experience and why and how the program will benefit you (Max. 300-400 words)
- Copies of all university transcripts with unofficial English translation.
- Passport copy
- Academic essay on one of the following topics: (1300-1500 words)
- My three visions on future US foreign policy
- Europe without the European Union
- A new international settlement for the Middle East
- Quo vadis Eastern Partnership?
- China and India: the extent of Asian international influence
Applications can be made online through the Online Scholarship Application System.
- First download the ESD application form, and fill it
- Provide the required documents
- Apply online and submit your online application for scholarship
If you have question about the Scholarship you can contact Kristiina-Maria Ploom at [email protected].
Please visit the Estonia School of Diplomacy for more details.