Opportunity ID 7710
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
No. of Opportunity 60
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 1 to 3 Years
Language of Instruction English
The Brunel University of London offers International Excellence Scholarships for international students in bachelor’s and postgraduate studies. Students willing to pursue their studies by self-funded and have professional experience are highly encouraged to participate in this scholarship. The candidates should get an offer letter and start their studies in September 2023 or January 2024 to be eligible for this prestigious scholarship program. Please remember that applications for September 2023 entry is already closed.
Important Details of the Scholarship
Number of Scholarships: 60 Scholarships
Entry Form Opening for January 2024: October 2023
Deadline for Programs Starting in January 2024: 20 October 2023
Result Notification: November 2023
Eligible Countries: All
Fields of Study: Any field offered by the university
Level of Study:
Value of the Scholarship
- Postgraduate: £6000, will cover part of the tuition fee for the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: £6000 each year, covering part of the tuition fees for up to three years of study
How Will the Payment Be Provided?
- The mentioned amount will be payable after deducting the scholarship amount from the total fees for each academic year.
- The scholarship amounts will be available for one year of postgraduate and three years for undergraduate students
- Scholarships are only available for those candidates who enrolled as fully- self-sponsored at the University of Brunel
- Only candidates who have passed their studies successfully are eligible for this scholarship
- The University Scholarship Panel will pay the amount at the end of each academic year
Check More Scholarships:
All applicants should meet these requirements to be eligible for the 2023/24 International Excellence Scholarships:
- International candidates must be self-funded and apply for fees purposes
- Candidates must not have any supporter
- Candidates must receive the full-time taught program study offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate program starting in January 2024
- All applicants should complete the correct Scholarship register ‘your interest form’ by October 2023.
- Award winners should pay the course deposit of £5,000 within four weeks of receiving the scholarship award to accept. This rule does not apply to winners using the US Federal Loan or Sallie Mae Loans to fund their studies.
- Candidates must meet all requirements during the filling of the application form.
Who Cannot Apply?
The following groups of people are not eligible to apply for this Excellence Scholarship:
- Those candidates who are not full-fee-paying international students
- Candidates who have government or external supporter
- Those candidates who are looking for a scholarship for Ph.D. and MPhil
- Candidates holding an offer letter on a course offering a College Specific Scholarship for International students, i.e., MBA scholarship or the Dean’s Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Scholarship for International students
- If candidates cannot start their study program in January 2023
- Candidates who have applied for other scholarships
- Undergraduate students entering a study program at FHEQ Level 5 (Year 2) or FHEQ Level 6 (Year 3)
- Candidates entering a study course with Brunel Pathway College (BPC) or progressing from a BPC course to a Brunel course.
- Those candidates who are holding an offer letter to study by Distance Learning.
- Students who are going to study in a part-time program
- Previous students of Brunel University London or recipients of a Brunel International Scholarship previously are not eligible for this scheme.
The selection committee will judge the applicants based on the following selection criteria:
- Candidates’ selection will be per their academic records
- Applicants who meet the eligibility for scholarships or awards
- Candidates will be selected based on exam results
- Eligible candidates for more than one scholarship will take precedence.
- Candidates who have applied for the award or scholarship in September and January of the academic year 2023/2024 will be selected. Otherwise, candidates must re-apply.
Note: the scholarship cannot be postponed.
How to Apply?
All candidates must get an offer letter from the University of Brunel for an undergraduate or postgraduate program starting in January 2024. Please note that the scholarship application will open in October 2023.
Please visit the Brunel University of London Website for further details about the International Excellence Scholarships 2023/24.
Check More Scholarships: