Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
The Brunel Business School (BBS) is providing some MBA scholarships for EU/UK and International students to join the Brunel MBA in September 2020 and January 2021. Moreover, successful applicants will ask to undertake specified responsibilities as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School (BBS). Besides, the activities may engage in representing the MBA program at internal and external marketing and recruitment events, preparing guest talks and seminars to be undergraduate or postgraduate students. Above all, they need to provide reports on each program and write a Brunel MBA Blog and or other initiatives. Furthermore, they may be responsible for mentorship. Interested applicants must read the scholarship details and apply before the deadline.
Number of scholarships: 50 (30 awards for full-time and 20 for the part-time study)
Scholarship amount: 6500 to 11000 £
First-round deadline: 23 August 2020 for September 2020 start
Second round deadline: 20 December 2020 for January term of 2021
Location: London, UK
- For full-time scholarship is a 6500£ tuition fee for one year
- Part-time scholarship 9000£ as tuition fee for two years.
- Part-time scholarships public or government is 11000£ as tuition fee for two year
- Fulfill the entry criteria for admission as full-time of part-time MBA study.
- Provide an acceptance letter from Brunel University for the MBA program starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Fill out the scholarship application form within an essay, not more than 500 words and other supporting statements.
- Complete online application form
- Personal details
- Brunel student ID number
- Acceptance letter
- Essay about 500 words
How to apply:
Interested applicants can apply online
For gathering more details, please visit the Brunel University official website