Opportunity ID 12534
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 90000
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
Ministry of Human Resource Development and Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India and Study in India provide 90,000 fee waiver scholarships for international students across 164 institutes. The number of fee waivers available varies from one institute to another.
The scholarship will include tuition fees only, and the scheme does not cover accommodation and canteen costs. Students are responsible for other expenses, including accommodation and canteen expenses. Students are responsible for such expenses. The students can receive the fee waiver in 4 categories explained below:
|Type of Tuition Fee Waiver||Fee Waived||Tuition fees to be paid by students||Other Expenses|
|G1||100%||0%||To be paid by students|
|G2||50%||50%||To be paid by students|
|G3||25%||75%||To be paid by students|
|G4||0%||100%||To be paid by students|
Details of the SII scholarship
Host institutes: 164 Indian Institutions
Number of Scholarships: 90,000
Program Date: 2023-2024 of the academic year
Application Deadline: 30 June 2023 (11:59 pm IST)
- Undergraduate Courses: 3 to 5 years
- Postgraduate Courses: 1 to 2 years
- Doctoral Studies: 3-6 years
Check Similar Opportunities:
Eligibilities and Requirements
All applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have excellent academic records and background in their latest degree.
- For undergraduates, applicants should have 12 years of schooling certificate; for master’s or postgraduate study, students must have a bachelor’s degree, and for Ph.D., applicants should have a postgraduate degree.
- Applicants must pass the Ind-SAT exam, which the SII team will take.
- Applicants must have got admission to one of the SII partner institutes by passing specific requirements.
How to Apply?
Eligible applicants must apply for Study In India by completing these five steps:
- Start registration by entering the link below.
- Plan any extra expenses but for the percentage of the fee waiver by studying in India.
- Prepare and submit an application
- Check the application outcome or result
- Prepare for departure to India
Please check the Study in India website for further information and details about the scholarship and the Ind-SAT exam.
Review More Opporutnies: