Opportunity ID 2258
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study MBA
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2 years
Language of Instruction English
Overview of the program
Harvard Business School, Boustany Foundation, is offering a two-year Master’s degree program for eligible international students to pursue an MBA degree and also complete an internship at the foundation. It is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught in one of the most prestigious universities worldwide, aiming to help scholars make a positive impact on the world.
Participants will also work on a project related to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners on a two-month unpaid internship.
If you are one of the qualified and ambitious students who want to study at the world’s top university and earn your MBA, you can apply for this scholarship.
Organization: Boustany Foundation, Harvard University
Level of study: Master’s of Business Administration
Duration of the scholarship: 2 years
Application Deadline: 31 May 2025
Scholarship awarding date: June 2025
Start of the program: Autumn 2025
Benefits and value of the scholarship:
The scholarship offers financial aid amounting to 102,200 USD (US$51,100/year) to cover:
- 75% of Tuition fees
- Travel costs, accommodation, and food expenses during the internship
Related: Read about DAAD Scholarships
Who is eligible?
Applicants with the following attributes are eligible to apply for the Harvard MBA scholarship:
- Outstanding academic background
- Demonstrated commitment
- Candidates can be from any country, but Lebanese applicants will be given priority.
- Have received an admission offer from the Harvard MBA program.
- Applicants can apply only when they have got the admission offer from the Harvard MBA program.
How to apply:
Applicants should send their required documents to this email address before the deadline: email@example.com.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Applicants need to provide the following documents for the application:
- One photograph
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the university
Scholarships you may apply:
- Master and Ph.D. Scholarships for Urban and Environmental Studies at the University of Tokyo, Japan
- International Excellence Scholarships in the Brunel University of London, 2023-24
- 100 Chancellor Master Scholarships at the University of Sussex in the UK
Applicants can visit the website of the Boustany Foundation for more information.