Opportunity ID 52938
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 10
Fields of study Medicine
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
The Novartis Company calls for applications for the 2023 Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship from international applicants to attend the One Young World Summit in the United Kingdom. This Scholarship aims to support ten young social entrepreneurs and their local or global initiatives to help fasten their leadership journey. Furthermore, it is for young leaders whose focus is on supporting, promoting, and addressing issues in the healthcare area, including mental health, such as healthcare professionals, nurses, volunteers of healthcare organizations, and medical students. Also, Novartis is reimagining medicine to better and extend people’s lives.
About Novartis Company
Novartis AG is an international healthcare Swiss company with the primary aim to deliver high-value medicines for patients. The Company’s offices are in Basel, Switzerland, and Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States.
The Company operates through the Novartis Group and intends to lessen society’s most significant disease burdens through novel access approaches and technology leadership in R&D. Read more about Novartis on its official website.
Brief Details of the Scholarship
Application Deadline: 15 May 2023
Summit Date: 2 – 5 October 2023
Number of Participants: 10
Awarding Institutions: Novartis Company
Summit Organizer: One Young World (OYW)
Summit Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Eligible Countries: All
Benefits of the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship
The Novartis applicants will benefit from the program as follows:
- Applicants can attend the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, UK.
- Hotel accommodation from 1-6 October 2023
- Meals, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Return flights to and from Belfast.
- Ground transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
Applicants should consider the following criteria before applying to the Scholarship program:
- Applicants’ age should be between 18 – 30 years.
- Citizens of all countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- The Company will prefer and prioritize applicants from traditionally unrepresented countries at the One Young World Summit.
- Applicants should not be employees of Novartis.
- Novartis will prefer applicants who affect considerably and impact the healthcare sector in some capacity.
One Young World will evaluate submitted applications based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership capacity by applicant
- Proved commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health-based initiative.
- Having good knowledge of global challenges
- Provide a track record of making impactful and innovative ideas
- A document that shows addressing key local or global healthcare issues
- Skills required, including leadership, collaboration, innovation and creativity, Entrepreneurial, delivering results, navigating complexity, challenging the status quo, Judging criteria
How to Apply for the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship program, applicants should click the link below and submit their application online.
Please visit the official website of One Young World for detailed information about Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship.
Check More Similar Scholarships: