Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 13874
CS50’s Introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python is focusing on advanced artificial intelligence, diving into ideas that give rise to technologies such as game-playing engines, handwriting recognition, and machine translation. This course is hosted by Harvard University and supported by edX for students how are interested to learn the introductory level of computer science online. This short term program enables the applicants to study the theory behind graph search algorithms, classification, optimization, reinforcement learning, and other related topics. Moreover, applicants will engage with experience in libraries for machine learning, and knowledge of artificial intelligence principles that encourage them to make their intelligent system. Join this course and take part in solving critical real-world problems and develop your career skills.
- Location: Online
- Deadline: ongoing
- Course duration: 7 weeks (10 to 30 hours weekly)
- Cost of course: Free but with limited access
- Certificate cost: 199 USD Dollars (not compulsory- you can take the course without certificate)
- Host university: Harvard University
- Field of study: Computer Science
- Supports by: edX
- Level: Introductory
- Instruction Language: English
- David J. Malan, professor of computer science practice at Harvard University
- Brian Yu, Senior Preceptor in Computer Science at Harvard University
What will applicants learn?
- Graph search algorithms
- Adversarial search
- Representation knowledge
- Logical inference
- Probability theory
- Bayesian networks
- Markov models
- Constraint satisfaction
- Machine learning
- Reinforcement learning
- Neural networks
- Natural language processing
How to apply?
Interested applicants can register themselves to get expertise in one of the fastest-growing domains of computer science and will learn the essential skills to apply this knowledge in their work.
Please note that you can audit the course for free and learn without getting the certificate. If you wanted to get the certificate, you have the option.
For more information about Artificial Intelligence with Python at Harvard University (free online course), please refer to edX’s website.
More opportunities you may be interested in:
- University of California FREE Online Course on Academic and Business Writing
- Rise Challenge for Young and Talented Individuals Worldwide
- Mind Fullness and Resilience to stress at work Free Online Course
- 2023 Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) Program for International School Students in the U.S.
- Introduction to programming in C Specialization free online course
- United Nation Young Professionals Program (UN YPP)