Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
No. of Opportunity 130
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 9926
The Clarendon Fund, established in 2001 has provided scholarships to support international students in studying their Master’s degree or Ph.D. at Oxford University. 130 fully-funded scholarships are offered by the Clarendon Fund annually.
Host University: Oxford university
Level of study:
Fields of study: all subjects
Type of scholarship: fully funded
- 1 year for MSc, MSt, MBA or MFE
- 2 years for graduate degrees.
Number of scholarship: 130 Each year
- For full-time study: at least £15,009 annually
- For part-time study: at least: £5,003
The above payment will cover the followings:
- Course fee
- Living expenses
- Applicants must have a good academic records (applicants who have the first-class honors degree or its equivalent or have a GPA score of 3.7 out of 4) both for master’s degrees and Ph.D.
- Application with a great academic potential and aptitude for the proposed course of study. And it will be reviewed based on submitted proposals and references.
- Applicants with high motivation (it will be considered based on the submitted personal statement and referees’ reports).
- Personal information such as name, title, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, marital status and details of dependents
- Education and employment information
- Using the IT system information
- Visa, Passport and immigration information
- Funding and financial support information
- Health including and disability or medical states
- Criminal records
- More information will be required to be collected by the university from your academic places
- The required documents of each field are different, you can find them based your the subject you wish to study.
How to apply:
Find your subject and apply
- Successful applicants will be notified 8-10 weeks after the deadline
- Successful applicants will be interviewed by Skype, telephone, or face to face
- Will receive an offer letter
For further information, please visit the Clarendon information website