Opportunity ID 208591
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 3
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize nominations are now open to international candidates. The Tällberg Foundation, in partnership with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), offers this leadership prize to identify innovative, courageous, dynamic, and ethical leaders. Applicants interested in leadership and demonstrates willingness and potential to address the complexity of 21st-century realities and whose work impacted globally in aspiration or implication are welcome to apply.
Anyone worldwide except for prize jurors can nominate a leader from any country and discipline. Nominees can be politicians, statesmen, educators, scientists, CEOs, social entrepreneurs, environmentalists, artists, religious, military figures, etcetera.
Nomination Status: Open
Nomination Deadline: 15 May 2023
Celebration Date: Late November or early December
Prize Type: Partially Funded
Number of Prizes: Three (3)
Sponsor: Tällberg Foundation
Supporter: Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF)
Language Required: English
Eligible Countries: All
Focused Fields: Any Field
Benefits of Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize
The Prize winners will benefit from the program as follows:
- SNF will award three $50,000 Prizes to winners
- Winners will be a member of leaders’ networks working towards positive change at the global level
- Roughly 24 emerging leaders from the pool of nominations will receive an invitation to participate in the Tällberg Foundation’s Emerging Leaders Mentoring Program
Who is Eligible for the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize?
Leaders from any discipline and any country who meet the main criteria of the Prize are eligible:
- Should be thoroughly familiar with English
- Jury panel members and their family members are not eligible
- Nominees can be anyone from any country
- Be innovative, courageous, dynamic, and ethical leaders
- Show potential to address the complexity of 21st-century realities, and their works should be a global aspiration or implication.
Nomination Process of the Prize
There are three main steps to nominate an individual for the Prize:
Everyone from any country can nominate up to 2 nominations per person. The nomination period started on 15 March and will end on 15 May 2023.
The Foundation will assign a pre-jury team to review the nominations and determines if they meet the broad Prize criteria. Then an international jury will review the nominations during the summer and select the best-fit leaders needed today.
Additionally, they will select two dozen emerging leaders from the nomination pool to participate in the Tällberg Foundation’s Emerging Leaders Mentoring Program.
The winners will receive an invitation to celebrations and explorations of global leadership in late November or early December. They will join past laureates, jury members, and other global leaders.
The pool of emerging leaders will receive an invitation in October to participate in the Tällberg Foundation’s Emerging Leaders Mentoring Program.
How to Nominate for the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize?
To nominate a leader for this Prize, nominators should fill out and submit an online form by entering the link below. Please follow these five steps for instructions:
- Provide contact details;
- Describe how the candidate meets the core prize criteria;
- Share the nominee’s career bullet points;
- Upload any related supporting materials for the nomination;
- Click submit or save.
For further details about the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize, please visit the official website of the Tällberg Foundation.
Check More Opportunities: