Opportunity ID 7682
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
No. of Opportunity 100
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
The University of Sussex offers 100 chancellor’s Masters Scholarships for students who have obtained a first-class graduate from the UK or Ireland. This scholarship is very competitive; therefore, students must have high academic achievements.
Type of Award: Partial scholarship for the tuition fee reduction only
Number of Scholarships: 100
Scholarship Amount: £3,000 for UK students or £5,000 for international students
Host Institution: University of Sussex
Location of Study: United Kingdom (UK)
Application Deadline: 1 August 2023 (23:59)
Check More Opportunities:
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Any Applicant who fulfills the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- Have or expected to achieve a First-Class Bachelor’s degree from a UK or Ireland university
- Obtain/have obtained an offer for a full-time or part-time master’s degree from the University of Sussex starting in September 2023
Who Is Not Eligible?
You are not eligible for this scholarship scheme if you are:
- Applying for a Masters’s at a university other than the University of Sussex
- Progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters’s at Sussex
- Are a 2023 Sussex graduate
- Studied at a UK University’s external program or an overseas campus
- Already received another University of Sussex scholarship, like the Sussex Alumni Award
- Are looking one of the Excluded courses listed below:
- Certificates and Diplomas, including PGCE
- Courses at Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalization, Business, and Development MA
- Governance, Development, and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation, and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Degrees in Social work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- Online courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Masters funded by the research councils (e.g., ESRC 1+3 funding)
How to Apply?
To apply for the Chancellors’ Masters Scholarship, applicants should have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Master at Sussex University. Also, they should hold or expect to hold a First Class UK or Irish Bachelor’s degree. Applicants should provide a statement of academic interests to apply for the scholarship. All applicants should include information about the following:
- Their previous academic achievement and excellence
- Their academic and career ambitions after they have completed their Masters
- They also should provide information about any work or extra-curricular activity they have undertaken that relates to their Masters.
Please visit the University of Sussex website for further details about Chancellor’s Master Scholarships.
Check More Opportunities: