Opportunity ID 72374
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 1 to 6 months
Language of Instruction English
The application is now open for the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Internship Program. This program intends to support highly qualified and inspirational students with diverse backgrounds to work on projects related to OECD work and support the corporate functions of the Organization. Furthermore, the program aims to enable successful candidates to polish their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
The Internship Program of OECD is open on an ongoing basis. Cadidates enrolled in a fully accredited degree program, including a Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. during their internship, can apply online. Selected interns are on-boarded remotely and in a hybrid form until further notice.
Application Start: Open on an ongoing basis throughout the year
Application Deadline: 01 September 2023 (2:59:00 AM)
Awarding Institution: OECD
Location: Paris, France
Eligible Countries: OECD Member and Non-OECD Member Countries Nationals
Duration of the Internship: One month (extendable for a period of another six months; on a full-time basis, 40hrs/week
Around 1000 euros per full month of work will be granted to interns for the living costs by the OECD.
Who Can Apply?
Internships are open to students who:
- Are from any country (OECD member and non-member country).
- Are enrolled in a full-time accredited degree program throughout the internship in a field or discipline relating to the work of the OECD;
- Applicants should be available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have a strong proficiency of one of the two OECD official languages (English and French) and working-level knowledge of, or enthusiasm to learn, the other.
- Having an understanding of other languages used at the OECD would be a benefit;
- Have concrete quantitative and IT skills;
- Possess outstanding drafting and communication skills;
- Can work in a multicultural and international team environment
Check More Opportunities:
What Does the Internship Involve?
Successful candidates will undertake research and offer support to Policy Analysts in any of the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Health Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
For programs in corporate functions, successful candidates will be contributing to one of the following areas:
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Successful applicants may work distantly until further notice.
- The program’s starting date depends upon the hiring team’s schedule and your availability date, so remember to specify the duration and date of your availability.
- Only shortlisted applicants will receive a call for an interview.
- The candidates will receive a result notification within three months after the application.
- And, if your application is unsuccessful, you are welcome to apply again for the next vacancy opening. Please try to meet the requirements until then.
- Due to the high volume of applications, OECD cannot provide individual feedback on your result.
The selection process will proceed in four main stages:
- Candidates online application and cover letter that addressed to the Internship Office
- Pre-screening: all applications will pass screening by the Internship Office, and deserving candidates move on to the shortlist made available to OECD Directorates;
- Interview and Written Test: hiring teams may ask the candidates to complete a telephone interview and written test;
- Offer letter: if selected, following a telephone interview and written test, you will receive an e-mail with your internship offer letter from OECD Human Resources.
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply online through the Organization’s online application platform.
For additional information regarding this internship program, visit the official website of the OECD.