Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSCambridge qualificationDuolingo
No. of Opportunity 31
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 147136
About the scholarship
Monash University awards 31 master’s scholarships to outstanding international students with high academic potential who are currently enrolled or have secured a study offer to study at Monash in Australia. The scholarships are offered for the academic year of 2021-22 and provide funding to cover students’ tuition fees and living allowance. Therefore, if you are in search of such as amazing opportunity, this is right for you to apply.
Application period: June 30, 2021, for the second semester of 2021 A.Y.
Number of scholarships: 31/year
Study level: Bachelor & Master
Study mode: full-time
Study programs: Different
- The scholarship value is 10,000$ per year (total value equates 50,000$) and given for the duration of students’ degrees toward covering tuition fees and allowance.
- In addition, commencing undergraduate students will have the chance to apply for Monash Minds – a leadership program for first-year students.
- To renew the scholarship students must maintain at least an average percentage of 70 in each semester.
- International students are eligible to apply.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Plan to enroll in undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university
- Newly starting students must have received a Monash offer for study.
- Students currently studying in Australia must have finished at least 2 semesters in Australia.
- Current students studying for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed a minimum of three semesters.
- It is important that applicants have received an unconditional offer to study at Monash University.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements for studying at Monash University.
The selection process for these scholarships is highly competitive. Applicants will be selected according to their academic excellence/achievements, their personal statement for the application, and their ability to be an ambassador for Monash University.
Current students of the university must have secured a minimum average mark of 85 to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online by submitting a separate application form electronically.
You need to write a 500-word statement to include in the tour application through which you state why you are eligible for this scholarship. Please do not attach other documents to your application.
For more information about the scholarship and to help you prepare for the application, please visit the official link on the university’s website.
Apply to Master of Commerce scholarship at Monash: