Opportunity ID 7124
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Fields of study Management
Duration 6 Months
Language of Instruction English
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University-FAOU Youth Professional Program application opens once a year for youth worldwide. Applicants who want to pursue a managerial position can apply for this opportunity. YPP offers professional experience within an international organization integrated with an International MBA Track, an educational program.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University launched the FAOU Youth Professional Program for the first time in 2017. Today, the University has hosted more than 60 leaders from more than 45 countries. This unique program helps the participants generate a fantastic experience, giving them the knowledge and the experience to start their managerial careers.
FAOU Youth Professional Program is paid program that also offers a double certificate, one for the International MBA Track that the participant will study, and the second for a manager for the position where they will serve.
About the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University:
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University was established in 2016 as a European Digital Company online institute in Estonia. This international University is working globally, focusing on transforming people’s lives through education without emphasizing eligibility requirements. The mission of the FAOU is to change the world by providing a flexible education system, and the University created online academic programs.
Details of the FAOU Youth Professional Program
- Job Location: Online
- Type of Job: Part-Time OR Full-Time (Paid)
- Starting Date: Starting on a rolling basis
- Published By: Fatima Al-Fihri Open University
- Deadline: OPEN
- Duration: 6 Months (Extendable)
Benefits of YPP
By participating in the FAOU Youth Professional Program, participants will benefit as follows:
- Free access to FAOU International MBA Track Program
- Gain experience in Managerial Positions
- Benefit from flexible working time of about 8 hours a week
- A certificate at the end of the YPP
- Remote training throughout the program
- FAOU support applying for scholarships or participating in more events and programs
- A dynamic global work environment with FAOU senior team’s support
- Opportunity to make a diverse network with professionals from around the world
- Boosting confidence and developing soft skills such as management, leadership, and communication skills.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
Applicants of the FAOU Young Professional Program should fulfill these requirements before making an application:
- English Language proficiency
- Computer and Internet skills
- Have access to the internet
- Be able to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Be an active part of the team
- Have a high motivation and interest in growing professionally
- Opportunity to engage with different cultures and multi-ethnic environment and maintain effective working relations with other people
You may like to visit more opportunities:
Applicants can apply for the following open positions with the FAOU Young Professional Program 2023:
- Human Resource Officer
- Communication Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Newsletter Manager
- Pedagogical Affairs Officer
- IT Manager
- Platform Manager
- Photo Designer and Editor
- Video Designer Manager
- Program Manager
How to Apply?
All qualified applicants interested in applying for the FAOU Young Professional Program should fill out the online application form by entering the link below.
Still any questions regarding the FAOU Young Professional Program? Please visit the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) website.
Find more opportunities available on our website: