Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Net Zero Energy
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 1 5 October 2023
Language of Instruction English
British Petroleum-BP Net Zero Scholarship applications are open to international applicants to attend One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, UK. Moreover, the BP Net Zero Scholarship is committed to listening to, learning from, and working with others. In this case, it supports the Net Zero scholarship to recognize and involve young innovators in reimaging energy for people and the planet today. In addition, applicants who are making impacts in advocating for current climate policies, enhancing decarbonized energy technologies, improving access to the decarbonized energy system, and innovating to reduce emissions in households, cities, and industries can apply to this fully funded program.
About Net Zero
The world’s carbon budget is limited and ends fast, and the world needs a rapid transition to net zero. All nations worldwide increasingly need secure, affordable, and lower-carbon energy. For fulfilling this need, we need a large amount, even trillions of dollars, to invest in replumbing and rewiring the world’s energy system. It will need nothing short of reimagining energy as we know it.
British Petroleum-BP is ambitious to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner. The company has decided to help the world get to net zero. This program means to reduce operations and production of greenhouse gas emissions and grow new lower and zero carbon products, businesses, and services. Please check the link to review more details of bp’s ambition.
Essential Details of the PB Net Zero Scholarship
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023
Program Date: 1 – 5 October 2023
Location: Belfast, UK
Eligible Countries: All
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Benefits of the Scholarship
Applicants can apply for the PB Net Zero Scholarship to benefit from the followings:
- Applicants can attend the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, UK.
- Hotel accommodation from 1-5 October 2023
- Meals, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Return flights to and from Belfast.
- Access to the pre-summit briefing, a bp buddy from the company’s internal delegation, and post-summit feedback session.
Eligibilities For the PB Net Zero Scholarship
Applicants should meet the following requirements to benefit from the Scholarship:
- Applicants’ age should be between 18 – 30.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Proven commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity.
- Understanding of critical local and global issues.
- OYW will prefer and prioritize applicants who affect and put an impact in at least one of the following areas:
- Enhancing current decarbonized energy technologies
- Improve access to the decarbonized energy system.
- Innovation to reduce emissions in households, cities, and industries.
- Supporting progressive climate policies.
How to Apply for the PB Net Zero Scholarship?
The application submission procedure for this scholarship program is online. Applicants can complete and submit the online application form by entering the link below.
For more details about the PB Net Zero Scholarship, please visit the One Young World official website.
Check More Opportunities:
One Young World Leading Scholarships to Attend OYW Summit 2023, UK
Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarship for Developing Countries at ITH
European Forum Alpbach Scholarship Program
IASBS Scholarships for Afghan Master’s Degree Students, Iran