Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Opportunity ID 11507
Japan Government to the Asian Development Bank (ADB) offered scholarships and funds for applicants from one of ADB developing member countries to pursue their higher degrees in the International University of Japan (IUJ). Applicants with academic records and aims to return to their home country after graduation can apply to this fully-funded scholarship. The preference will be given to applicants with lesser financial resources and female applicants.
- First round: Jan 26, 2022
- Second round: Feb 14, 2022
- Third Round: March 24, 2022
- admission result for 1st and 2nd round: March 2022 and third round: April 2022
Duration: 1 year and the scholarship will be extended based on the applicant’s academic performance.
Required language: English
Level of study: Master degree in the following graduate schools:
Graduate school of international relations provide four master program in 4 degrees for two academic years:
- International Relations Program.
- International development program.
- Public policy management and policy analysis program.
- Japan-Global Development program.
Graduate school of international management provide three master program:
- Business administration for two years
- Business administration for one year.
- Japan-Global Development program for two years.
Host university: International University of Japan
Scholarship provider: Asian Development Bank –Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP)
Admissions fee: 50000 YEN out of 300000 YEN and will be reimbursed after enrolled in IUJ.
Benefits of IUJ:
- 144000 YEN for monthly payment.
- Tuition fee.
- Book allowance 108000 per year.
- Medical insurance.
- Thesis materials expenses.
- Traveling expenses.
- The applicant’s age must be under 35 years.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor degree.
- Must have excellent academic records.
- Must have good English skills.
- Must be motivated and interested to build international networks involving multicultural environments.
- Must have at least two years of full-time work experience.
- Applicants must not hold a master or Ph.D. degree before.
- Applicants must be in good state of health.
- Applicants must not work, live, or study out of his/her home country.
- Must be the citizen of an eligible country.
- Applicants must be committed to return to his/her home country after degree completion.
Note: the preference will be given to the female applicants and lesser financial capacity.
Online application form
- Personal statement about 400 to 600 words.
- Research proposal less than 200 words.
- Academic certificate and diploma.
- Two letters of recommendation one from an academic advisor or professor and work supervisor or a company official.
- English proficiency documents such as TOEFL PBT 550 and IBT 80, IELTS 6.5, or TOEIC 800 Score Report.
- Application fee
List of eligible countries:
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall, Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua, New, Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon, Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
How to apply:
Eligible applicants must fill the online application form.
For more information and details, please visit the IUJ Website
- WSE Undergraduate and graduate scholarships for Afghan Women
- MEXT scholarship at International University of Japan
- International Excellence Scholarships in the UK