Opportunity ID 4464
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSOther
Fields of study Master of Business Administration
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2 years
Language of Instruction English
Applications are open for the National University of Singapore Master of Business Administration (MBA) scholarships in 2024. Various organizations and the Asian Development Bank, and the Japan Government fund the MBA program at the National University of Singapore (NUS).
Students with excellent educational backgrounds who want professional and leadership skills in the MBA are strongly encouraged to apply for the National University of Singapore MBA program.
Application for the August 2024 intake will open on 1 August 2023. To apply for the 2024 intake, please submit an application package including all required documentation and test scores in good time to meet the following NUS MBA application deadlines.
If you are self-motivated with leadership potential and have strong previous educational proof who want to study for a master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), you are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadlines for Full-Time MBA:
- Round One: 31 October 2023
- Round Two: 17 January 2024 (to be considered for scholarships, please apply latest by Round Two)
- Round Three: 02 April 2024
Application Deadlines for Part-Time MBA:
- Round One: 02 April 2024 (test waiver consideration round)
- Round Two: 09 May 2024
Level of Study: Master’s Degree
Host University: National University of Singapore (NUS)
Location of Study: Singapore
Financing and Scholarship Opportunities
Several scholarships are available for MBA degree applicants at the NUS, including the Asian Development Bank Scholarship, covering the full expense of the entire study period as follows:
- The ADB-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) for citizens of borrowing member countries of the ADB: This Scholarship covers tuition fees, travel costs, and living cost
- The NUS MBA Dean’s Award is highly prestigious for students with exemplary leadership, professional and personal achievements, and diverse backgrounds. This award is available to full- and part-time MBA students and covers the full tuition fee and a S$5,000 NUS MBA Experiential Learning Grant, which funds expenses for experiential learning over the duration of the program.
- The NUS MBA Excellence and Achiever Awards: Outstanding candidates applying to the full-time MBA program are eligible for these awards. Selection will take place based on academic, professional, and leadership potential. The awards fund 20% or more of the tuition fees.
- The NUS MBA Local Scholarship: Full-time and part-time Singaporean candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- The NUS MBA Scholarship for Women is for exemplary females who demonstrated outstanding leadership and commitment to progressing women-led causes. This scholarship is open to full-time and part-time MBA applicants that partially covers the tuition fee.
- The NUS MBA Entrepreneurship Scholarship: Candidates with entrepreneurship experience are eligible for this scholarship. It is available to full-time and part-time MBA candidates that partially cover the tuition fee.
- The NUS MBA Future Leaders Scholarship: Outstanding candidates applying to the full-time MBA program are eligible for this scholarship. Applicants should have academic and professional achievements, leadership potential, and strong GRE scores. The award funds 20% or more of the tuition fees.
- The NUS MBA Diversity Scholarship: This Scholarship is for exceptional candidates from diverse professional and personal backgrounds and experiences. This scholarship is open to full-time MBA candidates and partially covers the tuition fee.
- The NUS MBA Resilience Scholarship: Applicants who have demonstrated tremendous resilience in overcoming challenges and adversity to achieve personal and professional success can apply for this scholarship. It is available to full-time MBA applicants that cover the tuition fee partially or in full.
- The NUS MBA ASEAN Scholarship: This scholarship is for deserving full-time candidates who are citizens of ASEAN member countries but Singapore. Scholarships are available on candidates’ academic and professional backgrounds, application strengths, overall leadership potential, and financial needs.
- Dhanabalan Scholarship: Talented full-time MBA candidates with demonstrated financial need are eligible for this scholarship. Applicants should be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents with outstanding achievements. The Scholarship value is up to S$20,000 towards tuition fees.
- Derwin Pereira MBA Scholarship: Outstanding full-time MBA candidates from Singapore and Southeast Asian countries are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship’s value is up to S$25,000 towards tuition fees.
- Lam See Chiew Memorial Scholarship in Philanthropy and Social Entrepreneurship: Full- and part-time candidates of The NUS MBA and the double degree MBA programs can apply for this scholarship. Please submit your application by the Round Two application deadline to be eligible for this scheme.
- The NUS APEC Scholarship: This Scholarship is a fund from the Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE) for deserving candidates from member countries of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC). Applicants must have been admitted to the full-time program. NUS APEC Scholarship covers full tuition fees, provides a monthly stipend, a one-way flight cost, and a book allowance. Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are not eligible. Please submit your application by the Round Two application deadline to qualify for this scholarship.
- The NUS MBA Scholarships for Latin America, North America, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East: Applicants who demonstrate strong leadership experience and potential and be from the above areas are eligible for this scholarship. It is available to full-time and part-time MBA applicants and partially covers the tuition fee.
- Private Equity Award: This award funds MBA students on a semester-long exchange with one of the NUS partner schools. Only current NUS MBA students may apply.
- The NUS MBA ESG Scholarship is for outstanding candidates with great strides in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG). It is available to full-time and part-time MBA applicants that partially covers the tuition fee.
Requirements and Eligibility
Applicants for an MBA at the National University of Singapore should meet the following requirements:
- Provide at least two years of work experience after the undergraduate studies (full-time)
- Having Strong previous study background (undergraduate) in any discipline from an accredited university
- Demonstrate language proficiency to prove their professional background. Like GMAT, GRE, TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 100, and IELTS with a minimum score of 7.
- Good GMAT and GRE scores
- To apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship, you must meet all the ADB Scholarship eligibility requirements.
Applicants should submit the following documents:
- English test score (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Two referee reports
- Undergraduate degree scrolls and transcripts or mark sheet
- GMAT, GRE, or EA score report
- IELTS/TOEFL score report
- Passport, NRIC, or Employment Pass
- Passport-sized photograph
- Latest salary slip, bank account statement, company sponsorship letter (if applicable)
- Valid Employment Pass for non-Singaporeans/Singapore PRs of the part-time program
While filling out an online application, applicants must provide the following information:
- Enter Your Details
- Provide Referees
- Complete the Admission Essays
- Scholarship (if planning to apply for a scholarship)
- Supporting documents
- Application Fees (S$ 100)
- Declaration & Submission
How to Apply?
The application procedure is entirely online, and applicants should follow these steps:
- Please read all the requirements and eligibility of NUS (and ADB Scholarship if you want to apply) and apply online.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload your documents
- Pay your application fee
- Submit your application
- You will receive an invitation for an interview within 2-4 weeks of submitting a complete application if you are selected.
- Wait for the final decision.
NUS Admissions Committee will assess the applications and conduct the interviews. The Committee will notify the applicants via email between 2-4 weeks from their interview date. To accept the offer, follow the email instructions by the offer acceptance deadline.
Candidates interested in the NUS MBA should directly apply to the NUS Business School Graduate Studies Office and not through education agents.
Please visit the National University of Singapore website for more details on NUS MBA Scholarships.
Check More Scholarships: