Opportunity ID 11441
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSHSK(Chinese)
Fields of study Various fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2 to 4 years
Language of Instruction EnglishChinese
The Government of China has offered some scholarships at the Beihang University for international students to conduct their postgraduate degree (Master/Ph.D.), in China. This fully-funded scholarship will cover the tuition fee, medical and accident insurance, living expenses, etc. Applicants will engage with a full-time study program.
Application start: November 1, 2021
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Result announcement date: early of May 2022
Host University: Beihang University
Application fee: 70 Dollar or 400 RMB
Benefits of the scholarship:
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Health insurance
- Comprehensive insurance, etc.
Note: the applicants must cover the traveling costs.
- For master degree applicant’s age must not be over 35 years and must have a hold a bachelor degree
- For a Ph.D. degree applicant’s age must be under 40 years and must have obtained a Master degree.
- Applicants must have excellent English or Chines Language skills to cover the Courses.
Note: Applicants should remember that the program does not include the language study like (Chines or English).
- Application form
- The last degree diploma and transcript. (Bachelor for Master and Master for Ph.D.).
- Research plan about 500 words.
- Two-letter of recommendation from academic experts or professors.
- English or Chines proficiency documents such as (TOEFL, IELTS, or HSK). (applicants who studied their degrees in English or Chines are not required to submit the languages proficiency documents).
- Copy of medical form and the blood examination report.
- Copy of application fee remittance receipt.
- Update Curriculum Vitae/Resume (if any break or gap happened between the study or employment must be explained).
- Copy of Information page (the first page) of passport.
- Application of documents list and confirmation of post.
Note: please pay the application fee at the following address:
- Pensioner name: BEIHANG University
- Number of accounts: 0200006209026400229
- Bank name: commercial and industrial bank of china, Beijing Dongsheng Road Branch, Beijing, China.
- Swift code: ICBKCNBJBJM
How to apply:
- applicants need to apply online to the university admission system.
- as well should apply to the Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Project type: Category B
- Agency number of university: 10006
- Do not fill the application in handwriting.
- The sooner applicants will be considered.
Make sure to post your documents before the deadline.
Room 206, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, No. 37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100191, China
Phone: 86-10-82339158 + 86-18310359131
- Application are advised to send the scanned of their documents by email at the following email address: email@example.com
For more details and info, please visit the Beihang University website