Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 1450
If you are from a developing country seeking to study your doctoral degree in a recognized university in the world, you can apply to the doctoral program offered by the ZEF -the Center for Development Research at the University of Bonn, Germany. ZEF is offering a great doctoral program for scientists from developing countries that is funded by DAAD.
Details ZEF program
Location: Bonn, Germany
Deadline: August 31, each year
Start of the Program: October 1, the Next year
Number of set: 20-30
Institution: University of Bonn,
Level of study: Doctoral program
Duration: three years
Funding organization: DAAD
Language of study: English
Study background needed:
- social sciences
- development economics
- political science
- resource economics
- earth sciences
Students need to attend 800 teachings per year. when they completed their six to nine months of the course work they are required to do practical research in a developing country for six months or 1 year.
successful defense and completion of the thesis will result in obtaining a doctoral degree.
Who can apply to this scholarship
The applicants applying to ZEF doctoral program on DAAD scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Strong English language skill ( IELTS 6 or TOEFL 80 iBT certificate, other English language certificates from a language institution, or the university certificate indicating the English as instruction language)
- Two years of professional work experience
- be a citizen of developing countries
- have not lived in Germany
- Obtained a master’s degree with a great GPA higher than 3 in the American system in the last six years. or will be graduated in the current year.
- Master’s degree was taken in last 6 years.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply to this scholarship by following the steps below,
- fill out the online application form, and you will get your personal registration number by email when you finished the online form.
- Document and application preparation
provide all your documents in English and in one PDF file size not more than 20 MB.
- Motivation letter (Your address, Signed and dated- one or two pages).
- two recommendation letters
- CV (Europass format)
- BIGS-DR application form (Signed and dated)
- DAAD Application form. select “scholarship for a postgraduate course with relevance to developing countries”
- Graduate research statement
- Master thesis (One page)
- Academic documents
- Master’s degree certificate and transcripts
- bachelor’s degree certificates and diploma
- school certificate and diploma
- Employer statement
- English proficiency proof
For more information, you can visit the DAAD website.
Check other scholarships:
Updated: FEB 5, 2021