Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 1450
If you are from a developing country seeking to study your doctoral degree in a recognized university in the world, you can apply to the doctoral program offered by the ZEF -the Center for Development Research at the University of Bonn, Germany. ZEF is offering a great doctoral program for the scientist from developing countries that is funded by DAAD.
Details ZEF program
Location: Bonn, Germany
Deadline: August 31, each year
Start of the Program: October 1, the Next year
Institution: University of Bonn,
Level of study: Doctoral program
Duration: three years
Funding organization: DAAD
Language of study: English
Study background needed:
- social sciences
- development economics
- political science
- resource economics
- earth sciences
Students need to attend 800 teachings per year. when they completed their six to nine months of the course work they are required to do the practical research in a developing country for six months or 1 year.
successful defense and completion of the thesis will result in obtaining a doctoral degree.
Who can apply to this scholarship
The applicants applying to ZEF doctoral program on DAAD scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Strong English language skill ( IELTS 6 or TOEFL 80 iBT certificate, other English language certificates from a language institution, or the university certificate indicating the English as instruction language)
- Two years of professional work experience
- be a citizen of developing countries
- have not lived in Germany
- Obtained a master’s degree with a great GPA higher than 3 in the American system in the last six years. or will be graduated in the current year.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply to this scholarship following the steps below,
- fill the online application form, and you will get your personal registration number by email when you finished the online form.
- Document and application preparation
provide all your documents in English and in one PDF file size not more than 20 MB.
- Motivation letter
- two recommendation letters
- BIGS-DR application form
- DAAD Application form. select “scholarship for a postgraduate course with relevance to developing countries”
- Graduate research statement
- Academic documents
- Master degree certificate and transcripts
- bachelor degree certificates and diploma
- school certificate and diploma
- Employer statement
- English proficiency proof
For more information, you can visit the DAAD website.
Check other scholarships:
Updated: FEB 5, 2021