Opportunity ID 27894
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Entrepreneurship
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
Duration 4 weeks
Language of Instruction English
About this course:
An understanding of critical entrepreneurial features and competencies solutions can significantly enhance success in business. Due to this, the University of California Irvine (UCI) has developed this interactive free online course on “Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking and Action” to provide potential entrepreneurs with the success know-how in an entrepreneurial opportunity.
Topics include: how creativeness, opportunity, and feasibility are best evaluated; business strategies for new businesses; the significance of a business plan; and achieving success in a new business. At the end of the course, students will enjoy the skills and confidence to decide on starting a business, alongside becoming more enterprising in how they approach their roles if they should decide to work in organizations.
- Course Developer: University of California Irvine (UCI)
- Topic: Entrepreneurship
- Course Provider: Coursera
- Course Language: English
- Learning mode: Self-paced
- Cost: Free
- Certificate: Paid certificate available (optional)
- Start time: Flexible
- Length: 4 weeks (2 to 4 hours/week)
- Level: Beginner
- Course instructor: David Standen, MBA (UCI Instructor)
Upon completing this course, learners will:
- Know about the several faces of and contexts for entrepreneurship
- Learn about the entrepreneurial process and how it is manageable
- Be able to realize how to be an entrepreneur and your own potential to be one
- Learn to identify opportunities to produce and assess your own business idea
- Illustrate the business planning process
- Apply entrepreneurial approaches, concepts, and techniques to your own business idea
- Learn about the operational issues in launching new business ventures
What you’ll learn?
- How to manage the entrepreneurial process is provided.
- Recognize chances to create fresh business concepts
- Use entrepreneurial strategies, ideas, and tactics.
- Recognize the operational difficulties that arise when starting new businesses.
This course runs for four weeks and consists of the following topics:
- 1st week: Introduction
- 2nd Week: Feasibility Studies
- 3rd Week: Skills & Strategies
- 4th Week: Starting a Business
Skills you will earn:
- Strategic Management
You will enjoy these benefits:
- Receive a shareable certificate upon completion (self-funded)
- 100% online _ you can start instantly and learn at your own schedule
- Flexible deadline
How to apply?
Interested learners can apply very easily for this course now just by enrolling through the link provided.
For further information about University of California Free Online Course on ‘Essentials of Entrepreneurship’, please refer to Coursera’s website.
You may also like these opportunities:
- KIPAJI Scholarship for Students of DAC Countries at the University of Twente
- Asia Pacific Leadership Program (APLP) Fellowship at East West Center – USA
- PhD Scholarships at Ghent University for Applicants from Developing Countries 2023
- Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 by Boustany Foundation
- Pakistan 4500 Scholarships for Afghanistan (3rd phase of Allama Iqbal Scholarships)