Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 100
Opportunity Type : Fully FundedPartially FundedSelf Funded
Duration 4 Days
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 105167
Applications are now open for the IV-Young Professional Fellowship (IV-YPF) in, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The Mentor Amiable Professional Society (MAPS) organizes the third cohort of Young Professional Fellowship’21 in Maldives which is an illuminating program intended for young people aged 16 to 35 years.
The fellowship program is a prolific journey through which you will thoroughly experience self-contemplation and engagement with remarkable young people around the world. Moreover, this fellowship will feature cross-cultural exchange, global friendship & cooperation, self-exploration, leadership development, SDGs, and youth empowerment. So, if you are interested in exploring Uzbekistan, do apply and seize the chance.
Application deadline: May 28, 2021, (23:59 USA Time Zone)
Interviews of Shortlisted: June 4 & 5, 2021
Results Announcementt: June 10, 2021
Host organization: Mentor Amiable Professional Society (MAPS)
Program dates: July 1-4, 2021
Number of fellows: This cohort attracts 100 outstanding young applicants from around the world who are driving social change in their communities to join the program. Of 100 people, 10 will be fully-funded delegates and 20 others will be partial-funded delegates. The remaining 70 delegates will be self-funded.
The III cohort of this fellowship revolves around the topics such as:
- Covid-19 and its Vaccine Crisis
- Civil Rights, Virtue, and Tranquility
- Development of Science and Technology
- Anti-Patriarchal Model
- UNSDG-7 Affordable and Clean Energy for All
Note: You can read about each of the topics above through the general link at the bottom of this page.
It aims to:
- Strengthen cross-cultural exchange and global friendship between young people.
- Develop leadership, team building, and entrepreneurial skills amongst participants and to inspire them about the significance of UN-Sustainable Development Goals.
- Inform the delegates of the varying world order and scenarios due to development in the economic and science and technology sector.
- Help participants obtain greater self-awareness and a positive approach towards prosperity so they can lead a healthy and peaceful life.
- Enable delegates to explore the magnificence, culture and spirituality of Uzbekistan.
It covers the full costs of participation of both categories of delegates.
In particular, fully-funded participants will receive:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy).
- Award honoring their efforts.
- Accommodation for the whole period of the fellowship.
- Fellowship Kit.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party.
Partial and self-funded delegates who can apply as Observers will receive the followings:
- Invitation Letter
- Fellowship Tool Kit
- Fellowship Events Participation
- Social Night
- Fellowship Sightseeing
In addition to the above, the fellowship includes the following benefits:
- Cultural exchange, food exchange, diversity celebration, and cross-cultural friendship.
- Team building, group work, making peace, and ice-breaking by story sharing and talent shows.
- Workshops on leadership development, entrepreneurship and UNSDG’s.
- Self-scrutiny and critical thinking on different topics covered through the fellowship.
- Active participation of delegates and presentations on social projects.
- Fellowship is open to any young individuals worldwide.
- Whether you are a social or civil activist, student, vlogger or a blogger or other similar backgrounds, you are welcome to apply.
- You should be 16 to 35 years old and keen to work for UNSDG’s.
- Demonstrate a passion for social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students without prior social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express his/her dream of social change.
- You should have a passport (If not, the host encourages you to apply for your passport and attach a National ID at the time of application)
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Fellowship.
You may also look for:
- Walter Massey Fellowship 2021 for Outstanding Scientists and Engineers in USA [fully funded]
- Girl Rising 2021 Future Rising Fellows Program for Young Environmental Justice Advocates ($2000 stipend)
- 50 Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship for Young Individuals to Participate in One Young World Summit 2021
- CTBUH International Research Seed Funding for Talented Researchers (15,000 USD)
There are selection questions mentioned in the application form which ask the applicant to write about motivation, ideas, and achievements and convince the selection board that the impact you will bring to your community if selected is worthy. Also, first, shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews and be evaluated. Particularly, fully-funded seats are allotted to those who are highly motivated.
How to apply?
Application is online and applicants may submit their application online. You have to prepare your answers to essay questions in advance and paste them on the application form.
To complete your application, you should take the following steps:
- Pay your application fee ($30).
- Complete application carefully
- Attach proof of payment
- Submit it and keep yourself updated.
To know about the application guide and payment method, go through the official link below.
Visit the official link of fellowship for more information.
If you have any queries, feel free to contact at below given modes.
Email: [email protected]