Opportunity ID 8807
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Fields of study Health and Medicine
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 Months
Language of Instruction English
The International Pediatric Nephrology Association (IPNA) established IPNA Fellowship Program for training pediatricians who are remote from nephrology training centers.These efforts start and spread pediatric nephrology expertise to under-served areas of the world.
Applications are accepted twice a year for IPNA Fellowship Program. Before applying, candidates should get in touch with their desired training center to submit the necessary documentation.The candidate should then continue with the online application if the training center has determined they are acceptable.
Each year, submissions has two intake the spring intake with the deadline in 01 May and fall intake with due date of 01 October. Online applications are usually available two to three months before the deadline. Please note that the report for the training is expected to be sent back within 3 months after the program ends.
Application Deadline: 01 October 2023
Fellowship Duration: 3 Months
Location: Multiple Locations in IPNA Centers
Benefits of the IPNA Fellowship Program
Fellows may expect to benefit from the full costs related to the Fellowship program, including the followings:
- Travel expenses covered
- Accommodation and living costs
- At least 30 years old
- From a developing country
- Received basic training within the home country
- Nominated by a Home Mentor
- Your current employer guarantees that they will employ you again.
- Recommended by a senior nephrologist
- Choose, get accepted and agreed on a training plan with Host Mentor and Institution.
- Does the training plan match with what you already know and will implement in your country?
- Understand and commit to the host country’s language
How to apply?
To start your application, please enter the link with Apply Now button below:
Check more fellowships: