Opportunity ID 9597
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration September 1, 2024 - July 1, 2025
Language of Instruction English
Applications are open for the Princeton University Visiting Fellowship for PhD Candidates in the USA 2024-2025. NCGG (Niehaus Center for Globalization and Governance) at University of Princeton is seeking two or more visitors to apply for its Visiting Fellowship Program for 2024-2025.
These awards are available to endorse research in different areas, such as:
- International organization and global governance
- International and Comparative Political Economy
- Research on the causes and outcomes of globalization
- Monetary and regulatory policies
- The political economy of foreign trade
- Domestic and international politics of economic development
- The sources of international cooperation at the regional and global level
- The evolution and impact of international institutions
- The politics of global law and human rights policies of relevance
- The political economy of human security issues
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023 (11:59 pm EST)
Letter of Reference Deadline: November 4, 2023 (5 pm EST)
Fellowship Duration: September 1, 2024 – July 1, 2025
Location: New Jersey, USA
Result Notifications: February 2024
Funding organization(s): University of Princeton
Benefits of the Princeton University Visiting Fellowship
Fellows will receive the following compensation and salary:
- $10,000 research fund
- Applicable Princeton University benefits
- A travel allowance to and from Princeton
Note: Salary and rank will be contingent on qualifications
Fellows should meet the following criteria to apply for the
- Outstanding candidates anywhere in the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have a D. in one of the disciplines above.
- Candidates with a background in political science, modern history, sociology, economics, anthropology, law, business, and other disciplines relevant to studying globalization can apply.
- Fellows should reside in Princeton or the nearby area or demonstrate the ability to attend the program daily for the duration of the fellowship.
To apply for the Princeton University Visiting Fellowship, applicants should submit the following application documents:
- Updated CV (including publications)
- Cover Letter that explains the candidate’s actual or prospective doctoral Defense date, scholarly career, and academic interests
- Description of the proposed research project, including its importance, specific objectives, and research design. (2,000 words)
- One writing sample of 50 pages at a maximum
- Three (3) references’ contact info to ask about qualifications and recommendations
- Those who hold positions at their academic institution are required to submit the following as well:
- The policy of the home institution regarding sabbatical pay
- A confidential statement that explains the salary of the candidate in the current year (September 2023 – July 2024)
How to Apply?
Apply online by clicking the link below:
Please go to the official website of Princeton University Fellowship and Search for Niehaus Center for Globalization and Governance – Visiting Fellow for detailed information. If you have any queries, please email Jennifer Bolton, Assistant Director, at email@example.com.
Check More Fellowship: