Opportunity ID 5900
This call is for young and experienced lawyers and scholars, who are working in international law. Thus this opportunity increases knowledge as well as widen and develop the ongoing progression of international law. Moreover, its a chance for lawyers who work for different law systems to exchange views.
Number of fellowships: 25
Close date: April 8, 2020
Duration: 6-24 July 2020
Age limit: 24-38 years of age on January 1, 2020
Course: specialized for international law
Open to: international students
A limited number of fellowship will be considered for participants from developing countries which will fund the travel and existence but it belongs to what amount the government will support. So Applicant can ask for fellowship mentioning on the application form along with a motivational letter which includes reasons and explains why you chose to apply:
- Participation is free of cost
- Fellowship for substances: An allowance to cover accommodation, meals and miscellaneous will be paid to participants upon their arrival at Geneva
- Fellowship for travel: Covers the return ticket to Geneva.
- No expense will be paid for maintenance or existence
- Expenses of passport, visa, vaccination and other related expenses in the home country are on participants
- If applicant has any accompany so all expenses must be paid by participant
- Living expenses and any accidental insurance is paid by participant
- No payment for transportation
- The fellowship will cover arrival ticket cost
Rules that applicants must go through:
- Selected candidates will be asked to attend plenary meetings of the international law commission and as well as lectures appointed by members of the commission
- Applicants must attend discussions pursuing the lectures then team up to prepare short reports of their efforts
- The working language is English, Spanish, and French. Applicants must be skilled at least in two of the mentioned language as interpretation will not be available in every session
- Applicants will be having full availability to libraries and cyberspace of the united nation office
Am I eligible?
- Be 24 to 38 years by January 1, 2020
- Postgraduate students or professional in international law
- Applicants must have significant knowledge of international law
How to apply?
Applicants can apply Online and upload the required documents below:
- Two Recommendation letters
- Letter of Motivation
For more information visit: