Opportunity ID 10767
The International Conference on Language, Literature, and Culture (ICLLC), which is organized by the Academic World and going to take place on 28-29 April 2020 in Toronto Canada, is a significant opportunity for academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars. During this 2-days conference, the participants will engage with global authors, listeners, and participants to exchange and share their experience and research outcomes in different fields of language development, literature and culture.
This international conference will provide the premier interdisciplinary engagement environments for all participants to talk about their new discovering, innovations, trends, challenges, solutions in the related aspects. This international conference invites all authors to submit the original, unpublished, and high quality of their abstract of their research, papers, and E-post.
- Deadline: 20 March 2020
- Result announcements: 24 March 2020
- Author’s registration and last date of paper submission: 28 March 2020
- Program date: 28 to 29 April 2020
Location: Toronto, Canada
Program registration fee:
- 270 Dollar for the authors (IIER and IEEE Member)
- 280 Dollar for the authors as students, not member
- 330 Dollar for authors (not Member)
- 160 Dollar for Listeners
- 200 Dollar for additional paper
- 20 Dollar for extra pages
- 50 Dollar for the Additional process
The registration fee will cover the followings:
- Welcome day
- Printed card
- Bag or folder of the conference
- Technical program participating
- Certificate of presentation and participation
- Printed proceedings
- Presentation day breaks coffee and lunch
Note: participants can perform their payments online. Please click here to check the payment process and other steps for the registration process.
Benefits of the 710th International Conference on Language, Literature, and Culture:
- The paper judged will check the best paper and make the most significant contribution.
- Written paper about six pages, including the abstract, figures, tables, and references with the following formats:
- The paper should be in PDF or DOC.
- The paper should be original and unpublished research results.
- The extra pages will be 20 Dollars charged per page.
- Registration form
- Proof of the payment
- Photo in passport size
- Scanned passport
Click here to see the paper title
How to apply:
Interested participants can submit their paper and registration form online
Download the registration form here
For more information, please visit the ICLLC website
- World Citizen Talent Scholarship
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship in UK
- UTokyo Amgen Scholars Program in Japan and Singapore
- Russian Government Scholarships for Master’s Degree in 500 Russian Universities
- CAORC National Endowment for Humanities (NEH) Senior Research Fellowship
- Japanese Government Scholarships at Yokohama National University