Opportunity ID 7964
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
The Forté MBA Fellowships applications are open to international female candidates for the academic year 2024. This fellowship was created to increase the number of women studying MBAs. This program achieves this goal by providing fellowships to women who want to pursue either full-time, part-time, or executive MBA education at the sponsor business schools. Up to now, more than 1600 Forté Fellows have received more than $400 million from these schools.
Applicants who wisht to apply for the FORTÉ MBA FELLOWSHIPS should apply for an MBA to the participating schools.
Besides the financial support, awards, exposure to leading companies, connection with representatives, and network of peers, Forté MBA Fellowships also other benefits such as:
- Being able to participate in conferences such as Forté MBA Women Leadership and the Financial Services FAST Track both of which will provide opportunities to network with lead executives as well as MBA students from other schools.
- Networking opporutnity with executives and MBA fellows from Forté partner schools
- Hear panel discussions from MBA alumni and corporate partners
- Participate in workshops that foster personal and professional development
- Exclusive access to Forté Connect, Corporate Recruiter list, LinkedIn group, and Facebook groups.
- Addition to the resume book of Forté Fellow that is spread each fall to the Forté sponsor companies.
- Exclusive invites for new leadership programs, job openings and other special opportunities at Forté corporate sponsor companies
- With your role in Forté’s outreach program to undergraduate women, you can develop your Leadership skills.
Check More Opportunities:
Eligibility Criteria for Forté MBA Fellowships
The admission directors from each school select the applicants based on the following criteria: Candidates should:
- Display unique leadership in one or more ways such as in community, creativeness, teamwork, and academics.
- Exhibit a commitment to girls and women through contribution to the community or personal mentorship because it aligns with what Forté was built on.
- Demonstrate diverse educational and work backgrounds, ethnicities, career goals, citizenship, sexual orientation, and gender identities.
- Be an MBA degree candidate at Forté partner school (full-time, part-time, executive programs, dual degree, or online programs)
Applicants should engage in Forté Programs as follows:
- Attend the Forté’s undergraduate and MBA prep programs:
- Outreach to bachelor’s women on their campus (i.e. mentor program)
- Attend undergraduate career programs and host a Forté table on campus
- Serve as a Forté MBALaunch advisor or expert
- Promote the Forté MBA Forums to their network, represent their school at Forums in thier area, or volunteer with Forté to help with onsite event logistics
- Serve as an ambassador to their summer internship employer
Further More Expections from the Fellows:
Fellows should further the Forté Mission at their School:
- Membership or leadership in societies and school clubs dedicated to advancing women in business, such as representation in the Women in Business or Men as Allies clubs
- Serve as a Forté MBA Ambassador
- Be a voice for Forté on their campus
- Work with the Admissions Office to recruit more women MBA students
- All nationalities are eligible for consideration.
- The schools are persuaded to select those who have diverse backgrounds in education, work, career goals, ethnicities, and citizenship.
- Location of the Fellowship: USA
- Check the deadlines with the Participating Schools
Application and Selection Process
Each individual school is responsible to decide who will represent them as Forté Fellows. The seletion process is as follows:
- A candidate applies to Forté partner business school
- The candidate will receive an admission offer into Forté partner school’s MBA program
- Fellows will receive consideration for all scholarship opportunities through that institution
- Partner school selects its Forté Fellows
- Partner school notifies Forté of its selections.
Check the Forte Foundation official website for details.
Check More Fellowships: