Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 50
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 6 Months
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 2767
Are you a startup company? Have you recently started your own company? Are you interested in developing your entrepreneurial skills while connecting with people from all over the world?
Apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme and receive a six months fellowship offered for outstanding young entrepreneurs from emerging markets. Leaders from all over the globe will come together to achieve entrepreneurial greatness.
Young founders from developing and emerging economies are given an exceptional opportunity to participate in the Young Founders a 5 day Annual Conference hosted by the Westerwelle Foundation in Berlin, Germany, or 6 months remote program. The six-month program also enables participants to meet and contact international politics, investors, and entrepreneurs and join an international alumni network consisting of young founders from other developing and emerging countries. The Westerwelle Young Founders Program is aimed to support and connect young entrepreneurs with each other to share their experiences.
Number of Scholarships: 50
Deadline: September 03, 2021
Interview: September 13-17, 2021
Result Notification: September 20, 2021
Young Founders Conference: Last week of September 2021
What will you get:
- attend a 5-day conference in Berlin in Spring 2022 or
- participate in a 6-month virtual program (October 2021- March 2022)
- Mentoring: using the experience of a successful entrepreneur or investor who becomes your sparring partner
- Peer Learning: Exchange knowledge with young founders and support each other
- Expert session: learn in-depth from high experts
- Buddy program: Access to new business opportunities by being connected to the program alumni
- Berlin Conference: attend a fully-funded 5-day conference in Berlin for the top 10 participants
What the program covers:
- Travel cost
- Meals during the Conference
- The possibility of applying for further scholarships awarded by the Westerwelle Foundation
Health insurance, visa and other personal expenses have to be covered by the participants.
- Have established a profitable company within the last five years
- Your company is located in a developing country or its business focus is on developing and emerging economies
- Have excellent knowledge of English
- Foreign applicants must have valid travel documents and medical insurance
- available to attend the digital kick-off conference and can make time to participate in program activities during the program
The process of application is online. Fill the online application form before the deadline.
You can join the information session here
For more information please visit Westerwelle Foundation