Fields of study All Subjects
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 4 Years
Language of Instruction Chinese
Opportunity ID 93454
Application is open for 2022 Chinese government scholarships for international students to study at the University of Chinese Academy of Science (UCAS). Chinese Government Scholarships are offered by the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) at 289 universities. You can check the list of universities and details of this scholarship here as well.
University of Chinese Academy of Science (UCAS) accepts applications from graduate students from all over the world to study at UCAS on full scholarships.
Duration of scholarships:
- Master: 3 years
- PhD: 3 years (12-month extension possibility )
Start of applicatoin: November 2021
Deadline for scholarship: March 30, 2022
Deadline for admission: April 30, 2022
Benefits of Chinese Government Scholarships:
This scholarship provides the following benefits to the scholarship holders:
- Tuition fee exemption (Master – 30000RMMB/ year, PhD- 40000 RMB/year)
- Application fee exemption (RMB600 )
- Monthly Stipend
- Master degree: RMB 3500 /month which RMB 500 will be provided by the supervisor
- PhD:Monthly allowance of RMB 5000 which 1500 RMB will be provided by the supervisor
- Accommodation fee:
- Free on Campus accommodation or
- Subsidy of RMB700/month for masters and 1000 RMB for PhD
- Medical Insurance
Opportunities you may like:
- NPU Scholarship Program for Master and PhD Degrees in China
- 2022-23 Chinese Government Scholarship at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)
- Northwestern Polytechnic University (NPU) Undergraduate Scholarships in China
- Saudi Arabia Scholarships for Afghanistan (expired)
- The Emile Boutmy Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022-23 in France (expired now)
- Koç University 2021-22 Scholarship for Undergraduate International Students In Turkey (expired)
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants who wish to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship at UCAS should meet the following requirements:
- Hold a non-Chinese citizenship
- Master degree applicants should have obtained a bachelor’s degree with the age of no more than 35 years old
- PhD applicants should have obtained a master’s degree with the age of no more than 40 years old.
- Meet the general admission criteria.
- Not received or accepted any sponsorship at the time of application or during the study period.
- The study is full time and applicants are not allowed to take any job.
How to apply to Chinese Government Scholarships at UCAS?
Applicants should read the eligibility and requirements first and follow the steps below:
- Check the available supervisors here and send an explanatory email along with documents stated below to your supervisor and indicate that you are applying for a PhD program of UCAS:
- Research proposal
- Other required documents
- Fill in the online admission application to UCAS and select “ The Chinese Government Scholarship”. The UCAS also accept students from the Chinese Government Bilateral program,
Use 80001 as the UCAS agency number.
- Apply and fill the application form for online admission to UCAS using the link below.
Note: if you are not able to come in person for registration, ask for approval from UCA.
Note2: applicant must abide by relevant regulations of the People’s Republic of China
Note: list of supervisors can be found here
- Valid Passport
- Full face photo
- Education degree and transcripts
- Proof of English or Chinese Language skills
- Published academic papers (if available)
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of reference
- Certificate of financial support
- ONline application
Apply to Chinese government Scholarship | Apply to UCAS Admission
For more details, please visit the UCAS website or the Chinese Government Scholarship website.