Opportunity ID 97099
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTSHSK(Chinese)PTE AcademicCambridge qualificationDuolingo
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Fully FundedPartially Funded
Language of Instruction EnglishChinese
International students who wish to pursue their undergraduate scholarship degree at Northwestern Polytechnic University (NPU) _ one of the leading research universities of China_ can apply for multi-category scholarships of NPU which are now open to international students. The scholarships are fully-funded and seek to provide highly motivated and talented students with an outstanding opportunity to study at NPU you will give yourselves a solid foundation for a prosperous future.
Institution: Northwestern Polytechnic University (NPU)
Level of study: Bachelor
Start date: 1st September 2022
Scholarship application deadline:
1st batch: 15 April 2022
2nd batch: 15 May 2022
3rd batch: June 15, 2022
Self-supported applicants deadline: 30 June 2022
Early applications will be preferred based on merit for the available scholarships.
Field of study on offer at the undergraduate level:
|Schools||Programs Offered (4 years)||Medium
English | Chinese
|School of Aeronautics||Aerospace Engineering||√|
|School of Astronautics||Aerospace Engineering||√||√|
|School of Marine Science and Technology||Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||√|
|School of Materials Science and Engineering||Materials Science and Engineering *||√||√|
|School of Mechanical Engineering||Machine Design Manufacture and Automation||√|
|School of Mechanics, Civil Engineering and Architecture||Civil Engineering||√|
|School of Electronics and Information||Electronics and Information Engineering||√||√|
|School of Automation||Electrical Engineering and Automation||√|
|School of Computer Science and Technology||Computer Science and Technology*||√|
|School of Management||Business Administration||√|
|School of Life Sciences||Biotechnology||√||√|
|School of Foreign Studies||English Language||√|
|School of Physical Science and Technology||Applied Physics||√|
|Optoelectronic Information Science and Engineering||√|
|School of Humanities, Economics and Law||International Economics and Trade||√|
|Science of Law||√|
|School of Software||Software Engineering||√|
Benefits of NPU Scholarships:
The scholarship includes the following benefits:
- Tuition fees
- Insurance costs
- Monthly allowance
Applicants applying to NPU Scholarship should meet the following requirements:
- Hold a high school diploma by the start of the program
- Be proficient in English or Chines language.
- Follow NPU’s and Chinese laws and regulations
- Willing to learn Chinese culture and maintain a friendly relationship with Chinese people
- Be non-Chinese nationals holding their home country’s passport or citizenship certificate from at least 4 years.
- Hold completed or will complete their high school education before registration at NPU.
- Age limit: Be between 18-30 years of age.
- Applicants below 18 years should provide proof of guardians living in China
- Be in good health condition.
- had no criminal record.
The programs on these scholarships are both English and Chinese-taught. Therefore, non-native English and Chinses speaker applicants need to meet the requirements as follows.
|Medium of Instructions||Sponsor||Requirement|
|(above 200 points) and|
|PTE Academic 55|
|Cambridge Advanced Level English: B or above|
|PTE Academic 50|
|Cambridge Advanced Level English: C above|
- University Scholarship Program Application Form
- Certified highest diploma (high school)
- Educational transcripts
- Certificate of English/Chinese proficiency
- Physical Examination form
- Clear copy of the passport
- Non-criminal record certificate (earned within the late 5 months)’
- Applicant’s self-introduction on prescribed form
- Certified copies of academic achievements
Note: Application documents must be in English/Chinese or be accompanied by Chinese or English translation.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online only through the university’s application portal. They should fill out the application form and submit it along with other necessary documents on the application portal.
Note: the application fee is 600 RMB (non-refundable). You need to pay it online or via wire transfer.
Should you have inquiries in the application process, use the following contact information to get in touch.
Contact Person: Ms. Su
Contact No.: 029-88492721
For more details about the NPU Scholarships, its categories, and specific program details, please visit the NPU Website.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Research Internship Program for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in ‘Life Sciences’ in Japan
- Romania Scholarships for International Students, 2022-23 (All Degrees)
- 50 University of New Castle ‘Global Leaders Scholarships’ (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- The Emile Boutmy Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022-23 in France