Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 10471
The Mauric R. Greenberg World Fellows Program is a four-month program accepting applications from candidates around the world. This full-time residential Program runs annually from mid-August to mid-December. During the Program, fellows can learn from other, work on their personal and professional developments, and present their visions about how to make the earth a better place. Also, they can give talks and participate in Yale University panels, sharing their experience and knowledge with other students, peers, and mentor students.
- Application Deadline: 07 December 2022 (10:30 p.m. AFT)
- Host Organization: Yale University
- Location: New Haven, U.S.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Fully-funded
- Degree Level: None
- Number of Positions: N/A
- Eligible Countries: All
- Duration: 4 months
- Language Required: English
- Field: Leadership
World Fellows will benefit from the Program as follows:
- A taxable stipend of the living expenses
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip traveling expenses from the applicant’s home country
- A furnished one- or two-bedroom apartment for the program duration
- Developing their visions
- Learning opportunity
- Personal and professional development
Program Key Elements
The World Fellows Program’s key elements are as follows:
- Weekly seminars
- Personal development training through individual and group coaching
- Hosting events and participation on panels across Yale
- Mentoring programs for students
- Networking and connection with global networks
Applicants should meet the eligibility and selection criteria below to be eligible for the World Fellows Program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should fulfil the below eligibility criteria:
- The average age for an applicant is 39 years, but there is no minimum or maximum limitation.
- They should have worked for 5 – 25 years in their professional careers.
- Should have significant accomplishments at a local, national, or international level.
- Should not be a citizen of the United States (Dual U.S. citizens are eligible to apply)
- Be fluent in English.
- World Fellows should agree to stay at Yale University in New Haven for the World Fellow Program.
- Selection Criteria: Applicants should meet the following selection criteria:
- A proof of extraordinary achievement and integrity;
- A commitment to a good society with a positive impact at the regional, national, or international level;
- Future profession leadership commitment and distinguished influence;
- Capacity for creative, critical, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking;
- Being an active program participant during the entire duration of the Program.
- Have the ability to mentor students and frequently speak on campus.
Applicants need to prepare and upload the following required documents while applying:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume about three pages
- Personal statement maximum 1000 words
- Three recommendation letters
- A brief video statement (Optional)
Note: Please find the details within the online application once creating an account.
How to Apply?
Applicants can submit their application and required documents through the online application platform before the deadline.
Check More Opportunities
- Arts Every Where Fellowship for Artistic Journalism in Canada
- John S. Knight Journalism Fellowship in the USA
- Chinese Government Scholarship at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)
- Turkey Success Scholarship Application is Open Now
For further details about the Program, please, visit the World Fellows Program Website, Program Application Page, or read Common Questions Page. In case of any inquiries, please email [email protected].