Opportunity ID 16259
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
In this course, former U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Timothy F. Geithner and Professor Andrew Metrick both the fantastic university professors survey the causes, events, policy responses, and aftermath of the recent global financial crisis. The course will provide you with an introduction to and causes of the global financial crisis in 2007-2008, and the policy responses to it which led to the control of the crisis.
Course offered by: Coursera_ Yale University
Topic: Global Financial Crisis
Language of delivery: English
Learning mode: Self-paced
Length: approx. 24 hours to complete
Start time: As per your own schedule
By the end of this course learners will:
- Gain information about the global financial crisis
- Understand the causes and effects of the crisis on the world economy
- Become familiar with appropriate policy responses to the crisis and how to handle it
For more information and course syllabus, please see the Resource page in this course.
Skills you will acquire:
· Crisis Understanding
- Global Financial Crisis
- Financial Markets
- Financial Crisis
You will have these opportunities during this course:
- Receiving a certificate upon completion
- 100% online _ you can start instantly and learn at your own schedule
- Flexible deadline
- Course videos and readings
How to apply?
Interested learners can apply very easily for this course and get the course started now just by enrolling below.