Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction EnglishPersian
Opportunity ID 67101
The Women’s Scholarship Endowment (WSE) offers Scholarships for Afghan women to pursue their undergraduate and graduate studies at a public or private university in Afghanistan such as the American University of Afghanistan (AUAF), Kateb University, Kardan University ….
The main purpose of this scholarship to assist Afghan women to get a degree and overcome barriers to employment, raising their income, and develop leadership roles within their families.
Fields of study: STEM
Deadline: August 7, 2021 (16 Asad 1400)
Note: Applicants of Kardan University can apply up to August 12, 2021
The WSE scholarship covers the following:
- Tuition fee
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the applicants should meet the requirement/eligibility listed below:
- Be an Afghan Female
- Currently studying, Have been accepted or want to study at a public or private university in Afghanistan or a regional university to study a STEM or STEM-related major.
- Students waiting for their acceptance are eligible to apply and they should indicate it in their application. and must provide an acceptance letter when awarded a scholarship.
- Not be on academic or disciplinary probation.
- Should have:
- New student (High school graduate): a minimum cumulative grade of 80% from her high school studies.
- existing undergraduate students: have at least 80% or 3.0 CGPA on a 4.0 scale from her undergraduate studies. for Engineering students 75% is ok.
- New and existing graduate students must have a minimum grade of 80%.
- 2022 Korean Foundation (KF) Fellowship for Field Research in the Republic of Korea
- (KAIST) Scholarships for Master’s and PhD Studies in South Korea 2021
How to apply:
Eligible Applicants should apply for WSE scholarship by following the steps below:
- Apply online
- download the application form from the main page of the following universities: or from the link below:
- Kardan university
- Gawhar Shad university
- Bakhtar university
- Ghalib university
- Rana university
- American University of Afghanistan
- Moora educational complex
- Jami University
- Khatam Al-Nabieen University
- Kateb University
- and Afghanistan Center at Kabul University
- You can alternatively get the hard copy from the abovementioned universities.
- applicants from provinces can get the application form from Lincoln centers.
- complete your application that includes:
- complete application form
- Personal Statement
- Objectives letter (only for master students)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Photo ID- Passport or Tazkira
- Acceptance letter to university/program if you are currently studying, otherwise write that you will provide it up to Spring 2022.
- official transcript of high school (three years ), Undergraduate or graduate program.
- English language proficiency certificate if available. (recommended for graduate students).
Note: the documents must be submitted no later than August 7, 2021. to the following address or in-person to the above-mentioned universities. applicants in the provinces of Afghanistan can submit hard copies of applications to the Lincoln centers in their provinces.
[email protected] or through the online link:
- Schwarzman Scholarship program in China for Master Degree (Fully-funded)
- Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2021-2022 for Master and PhD at Stanford University
- ‘Open Doors Russian Graduate and Postgraduate Scholarships for Foreign Students 2021-22
- 220 Global Korea Scholarships for 2020-2021 [Undergraduate- Associate Fully funded]